[EU][PvE] Guild of Adventure [GoA] - Social Guild looking for fellow adventurers! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[EU][PvE] Guild of Adventure [GoA] - Social Guild looking for fellow adventurers!

Chimra.5460Chimra.5460 Member ✭✭
edited March 20, 2020 in Looking For Guild

[EU Social guild]

Who are we? We're the multi-game Guild of Adventure, a bunch of adventurers exploring Tyria in search of adventures, fun, and challenges. We're an active community with representation in GW2, ESO and a few other games. Our GW2 membership currently stands at 200 active members. Inactives are cleared out from time to time, so the bulk are active. Our focus is to enjoy the game within a community of friends, and don't require members to represent the guild (it's very welcome though!). We have an active Discord with chat channels and various info (like news / events list) too, though atm its voice comm is mainly used during events or guild groups. We also have a guild hall, currently level 57, with all important services unlocked.

What do we do? We do weekly:

• Dungeon run on Fridays (18:00 UTC/GMT+0)
  • Fractals on Saturdays (16:00 UTC/GMT+0)
  • Guild Missions Saturdays as well (19:00 GMT+0)
  • Raid training run on Sunday around (16:00 UTC/GMT+0)

There are also groups doing fractals of all tiers or just a good old dungeon. It's always more fun do do group content with guildies who know what to do and will patiently explain mechanics if required instead of rage quitting after one wipe :)

Our conduct: We're not pros. We have players with heaps of experience, who have every Fractal or Raid achievement there is, and we have players who joined the game last weekend. We teach and learn from each other, but we don't tolerate verbal abuse of a DD who died in the red, or a heal whose healing was a bit below par. When we have a bone to pick with a DD who arrives in a t4 fractal with WvW gear and 4k DPS, we discuss it in a mature and civil way; we don't scream, shout, throw blame or mud.

Timezones: Most of our events are at the weekend starting between 16h00-20h00 time of the day, GMT (GMT+0, European GW2 server time). There are exceptions, but that's when most of our members are online.

How to join?
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/4m8Xxqg
Or contact one of our officers through ingame mail:
chimra.5460
whitelock.3789
StealthHunter.8426
Or send a message here below this very post :)

Comments

• Bumper cars

• Redavv.2643Redavv.2643 Member ✭✭
    edited January 21, 2020

I would like to have an invite Redavv.2643

thanks

• hi, started playing GW2 about 3 weeks back thinking 'let me see if I'll like this game'.. At level 73 with the first character now - will get to 80 over the coming weekend.. Looking for a guild to join. Prefer PvE myself, setting new challenges and reaching them.. Would like an invite pls?

• Boop Boop Boop

• @Legend Zeratul.6892 said:
    hi, started playing GW2 about 3 weeks back thinking 'let me see if I'll like this game'.. At level 73 with the first character now - will get to 80 over the coming weekend.. Looking for a guild to join. Prefer PvE myself, setting new challenges and reaching them.. Would like an invite pls?

Sent an invite :) Sorry for the delay.

• @Redavv.2643 said:
    I would like to have an invite Redavv.2643

thanks

Invite Sent sorry for the delay :)

• I would like an invite please - have mainly done pve up until now but would like to branch into fractals other aspects of the game (have HOT/POF) or just find a nice bunch of folks to do pve with

• @Amberle Jans.9465 said:
    I would like an invite please - have mainly done pve up until now but would like to branch into fractals other aspects of the game (have HOT/POF) or just find a nice bunch of folks to do pve with

Invite sent :) Sorry for the delay

• Bumping the post :)

• Bumper to bumper

• Hey, I'd like to join, looking for a guild to hang out with while I'm playing the game serpant.3659

• I'm interested in joining. Recently returned after many years away, so don't really know much of the game! Have one lvl 80, and working way through Living Season 2.

• I'll join!

Salvum itineribus !

• Chimra.5460Chimra.5460 Member ✭✭

@Holmes.4692 said:
    I'll join!

Sorry for the delay. I saw you joined our discord in the mean time :) In-game invite already sent

@Arden.8057 said:
    I'm interested in joining. Recently returned after many years away, so don't really know much of the game! Have one lvl 80, and working way through Living Season 2.

Hi Adren

Invite sent. Welcome back to the GW2. You will find out a lot has changed

@serpant.3659 said:
    Hey, I'd like to join, looking for a guild to hang out with while I'm playing the game serpant.3659

Hi Serpant :)

Invite sent, make sure to give us a hello in the guild chat

Bumping up :)

• Markodius.4076Markodius.4076 Member
    edited March 24, 2020

I would like to join to your guild.

• Hey guys, new to the game (lvl28, just brought the double package) you guys have a spot for me?