Favorite spec and weapon for what modes?

Zexanima.7851

@MyPuppy.8970 said:

@MyPuppy.8970 said:I like playing core both in pve and pvp, feels like i'm working to achieve something (edit: or not...). Until we get a longbow.

I like core as well, D/D.

I do enjoy the mobility and versatility of the kit, but damage wise it's pretty meh from a pvp perspective.

What do you run in pvp? Scepter/Focus?

@Zexanima.7851 said:

@MyPuppy.8970 said:I like playing core both in pve and pvp, feels like i'm working to achieve something (edit: or not...). Until we get a longbow.

I like core as well, D/D.

I do enjoy the mobility and versatility of the kit, but damage wise it's pretty meh from a pvp perspective.

What do you run in pvp? Scepter/Focus?

Nope DD :)

@Zexanima.7851 said:

@Stallic.2397 said:Dagger/Focus lightning Rod is pretty fun for Pvp. It can't carry a bad team like some of the Meta builds (ex. Fire Weaver) but it's a great duelist.

If perfected you can become a great sidenoder or team fighter. Works well with a duo.

Core?

No, weaver. You have to use unravel cause most of your burst comes from Shocking Aura, and burning speed. But the Dual Skills hit pretty hard as well. Especially with a lot of might coming from pyromancer's puissance

Open World: Fresh Air tempest (Air/Water/Tempest) with dagger/warhorn and staff for the occasional zerg meta.

PvP: S/D celestial weaver most of the time (water/arcane/weaver) and Burst Fresh Air Weaver (air/water/weaver) if I see that the team comp (both mine and opposing) is favorable for it.

WvW: Power Staff Weaver for zergs, support tempest when commander needs more reflects and heals, celestial Sw/d weaver for roaming.

Meanwhile, daydreaming about the Longbow Ele... someday...

@"lLobo.7960" said:

WvW: Power Staff Weaver for zergs, support tempest when commander needs more reflects and heals, celestial Sw/d weaver for roaming.

I've used Staff Weaver for WvW for the longest time, but I've since switched to Cellofrag's all around Weaver build (

), offers great self sustain, damage and even good team support and healing! I'm still learning on how to duel with it, bit it's a neat build.