[Suggestion] New home instance cat

Quotation of all relevant posts I've post in the previous forum

You've already created Occam's razor as an ascended dagger, nice (btw, french translators didn't notice the refercence and made a mistake)But I'm dreaming for a new home instance cat : The Schröedinger's cat, of course in his box, and randomly dead or alive when you look at it XDMaybe only for Asuras? <-jk ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger%27s_cat

If a dead cat could be controversial (PEGI12 related?), why not namimg the two states "asleep" and "awake". We just need to replace the hydrocyanic acid by an extremely fast soporific XD

I really don't agree with an undead cat, imho, it does simply not correspond to the experiment : in the experiment, both states exist simultaneously and independantly untill you observe. Then the two (or more) states collapse in one one of them, randomly.

Btw, we already have a daily dead bird in our home instance, so why not a dead Schröedinger's cat?

Accurately representing the thought experiment would require a gas chamber for a cat. Are you really going to compare a gas chamber for a cat to a cat hunting and killing a bird?

Another way to represent Schroedinger's cat:

A cat in a lab coat who is smart enough to run away from the person carrying a box.

I never asked for an accurate representation of the experiment' date=' so a box named Schröedinger's box, containing only the cat (without the flask of gaz and the hammer) would be perfect for me., and like this there is no gaz chamber representation.

[/quote']

I even proposed to theorically replace the gaz by a soporific if a dead cat is controversial.

And even if you want an accurate representation, wich is not my suggestion, it's also possible to use the Einstein's version of this experiment, replacing the hammer and the flask of gaz by a keg of unstable gunpowder.

Any representation of this cat without the Schröedinger's box or outside of the box would be disappointing for me.

Edit : changed my mind : a box named Schröedinger's experiment with a cat in lab coat next to it, maybe randomly dead or alive, would also be nice for me

Archived