Where is my invitation to Lily of the Elon?

Ali.9132

Hi all. I have two Level 80 characters in Amnoon that have completed the 1st Chapter (Sparking the Flame) in the Deluxe PoF edition. Neither character has received an invitation to Lily of the Elon. The guard at one point said I needed an upgrade but I already have the Deluxe version of PoF. What gives? Thanks in advance.

Are you positive you purchased the Deluxe Edition (or Deluxe upgrade from the Gem Store)?If so, have you checked your mail? Sometimes, items get stuck in the mail; a possible solution is to delete all mail and pick up all items and Gold from the Trading Post.You could also use gw2efficiency to check the inventory for all characters (they don't have to have visited Amnoon).

If you continue to have issue, you can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.

Good luck.

Do you have the other Deluxe Edition items? There should be a Sunspear outfit, Identity Repair Kit (name change contract and total makeover kit in one package), an extra character slot and a max level boost. If I remember correctly the character slot is automatically applied and the other items are mailed to whichever character to log into first after upgrading, not the first one who does the PoF story.

Check if you have any of those items, if they're all missing it sounds like the boost wasn't correctly applied. If you've got them check all your characters, the Lily of the Elon pass is an inventory item (it looks like a white and gold envelope on a blue background) so it could be sitting in one characters inventory, or in your bank, and it won't let you into the Lily unless the character you're playing has it, or it's in a shared inventory slot.

And if you can't find it then Support will be able to help.