...since structures are technically passive pinatas anyway :P
A few examples of the functions mentioned in the title:
- Unsuspecting Foe (Warrior) - Increased critical-hit chance against disabled foes.
- Merciless Hammer (Warrior) - Hammer skills gain reduced recharge and deal increased damage when striking a disabled foe.
- Stormsoul (Elementalist) - Deal increased damage to disabled foes.
- Predator's Onslaught (Ranger) - You and your pet deal increased damage to disabled or movement-impaired foes.
The change may lead to:
- PvE: Players become even better against massive world bosses, such as Tequatl, Claw of Jormag and the Shatterer, whose hitboxes are technically structures.
- WvW: Rangers and Elementalists become even better at tearing down defensive siege weapons on the wall. Warriors become more efficient at raiding against siege weapons in the field.