3 way fights not possible anymore in EU T1

hunkamania.7561

Its been that way for a while though, especially in T1 EU in 2 or 3 way fight on any of the Borderlands, it's not even limited to EB anymore.

One zerg has to keep their distance while the other two are fighting, something WSR rarely does, or guilds have to stop fighting around one area of the map at a close distance on the same map.

@"Arctisavange.7261" said:Just sharing some T1 content:

Not made by me. 3:30 is the funniest edit part tho.

Can't press buttons or play the game. Maybe this is Anet's way of stopping PvP and sending everyone to PvE? They're smarter than i thought I guess.

@Camdal.6197 said:Why do people in T1 assume it's better in other tiers? This happens every time there's a threeway blobfight ANYWHERE on ANY tier.

Ya, I know but I can only comment on where I am atm but of course this game is broken in all tiers and the Anet devs continue to do nothing about it as per usual.

Yeah the sad thing is I almost forgot what a three way fight looks like they are very very seldom in T4 NA. Usually the first two people into the smc lords room have killed both of the other sides before anyone else can even get to tag any of them. Pip farming has gone insane its like a giant popcorn bowl and whoever gets in the room first is instantly shamed for burning all the popcorn. I mean how is it my fault that two blobs instantly die to pressing dancing dagger with d/d core thief its just that insane. I think someone should do a donation drive and get these servers some gear to put on. Next thing you know though they are going end this core thief d/d meta its just too lethal.

@shiri.4257 said:

@XenesisII.1540 said:NA, T4, Bay, 3 way blob fight, last night, skill lag, confirmed.Someone illegally shipped EU hamsters to NA.

Even using a finisher on someone outside of Bay was lagged. R value in arcdps was in the red the whole time.

arcdps is mining your data. thats what causes the lag

Delta gotta make some money off his work somehow.