Bad Blood (Bound by Blood) is Broken.

He is most definitely bugged. Stands up, sighs, sits down, and repeats. I tried both running away for a bit to do map events and coming back and quitting the story segment and restarting it, but neither attempt fixed it. It appears that something this patch bugged him out, because I'm not seeing any reports of him being bugged before now.

A bummer since I'd logged in to get the new chapter and decided I wanted to finally start the Season 5 story, only to run into Braham-in-a-Box.

Thinking it's pinned down doesn't mean the fix is done, tested, and ready to ship in the next few hours. When there's a patch (I'm hoping tomorrow, Friday at latest), it'll hopefully be fixed.

Don't get me wrong. I'm just as frustrated to not be able to continue the story as the next person, and I've been checking the fora every couple hours to see if there was a response or a patch. But if tripping over themselves to rush this out leads to either them not getting it fixed right or them breaking something else, I'd rather they do their stuff. They acknowledged it, they think they have a solution, and it's being processed.

Hopefully it's not being held up so they can drop more fixes at the same time.

@"Kaida.4163" said:At the step "Meet Braham in his cell" the cell door opens however Braham will not speak. He will stand up, grunt and then sit back down.This repeats endlessly. preventing progression.

I can confirm this extremely frustrating issue for almost a week now. Suffice to say relogging, restarting and rebooting does not help.This has worked before! Since players obviously has progressed the story past this point. Why break things that work? QA and regression testing is very important before releasing anything live.

Did anyone try to abandon the story and re-do it? Concretely, is this bug prevalent or does it only occur under certain circumstances, or even randomly?Given that not even re-doing the full story helps, I interpret that no workaround at all exists. There should at least be an F = interact option so we can trigger the dialogue and progress the storyWell, let's hope for a fix in the near future.