Merged: Anet, you thought I would not see your nerf of currency vendor?

hugo.4705

@hugo.4705 said:

@Linken.6345 said:Its added today as a late note but still out before your post.

As frosty corruption spreads across the Bjora Marches, both the drop rates and vendor costs for Eternal Ice Shards have increased.

Still it doesn't justify it. And well it's a late note as you say. I only check original ones. But note they aren't explicitly saying increased by how much.I would have preferred two different currencies. I guess if doesn't shock you well... Anet will continue to nerf rewards after that. Because nobody says nothing.

@Linken.6345 said:Oh what weapon can you reskin to fishing rod, sword?

The fishing rod is a staff.

Aint that late note added like 20 mins before the update hit tho so plenty of time to notice it?

If you think I'm going to forums checking about a release before it arrives... I'm not a nerd, I play the game and then notice it. Stupid remark. You just totally missed the remark and the thought I don't know why I'm answering you.

Well lucky you some of us are at work and have to browse the forum untill they can get home and see it for themselfs

@"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:what exactly is the problem? so they changed the conversion rate. No big deal. Just go to the maps or farm your home instance.

They basically just threw 2/3 of the time you spent farming these (if you did) into the trash. That's the problem. I didn't, but I could see how that would be frustrating. If you spent a lot of time farming and stocking up well....