[LFG][NA][PvX] Semi-HC MMO Vet, looking for a newbie friendly guild.

Jordan.8126

Hello, my name's Jordan! I'm a 22 year old student, and I've played lots of MMOs in the past, including FFXIV, WoW, and mainly ESO. I recently started GW2 because some friends of mine were looking for an MMO without a sub cost, and we all tried GW2 and love it so far. But, having played my fair share of mmos, I know that playing without a guild can be very lonely. So here I am!

• I'm looking for a small to medium-sized, mostly casual guild to do PvE stuff with, probably some PvP once I kinda figure out what's what. I specify a guild size just because I hate being thrown into a mass of people and not getting to really know anybody.
  • I just bought PoF and am looking to mainly level and get some map completion under my belt. I'll probably end up commiting ~20 hrs a week, not counting the occasional sweaty weekend here and there.
  • My home world is currently Fort Aspenwood, but I'm definitely willing to transfer for the right guild.
  • Also, a discord server would be fantastic. I love hopping in voice comms, even just to hang out sometimes.

So let me know if I'd be a good fit for your guild. Can't wait to get started.