Report: Stuck in Queue - Page 10 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Report: Stuck in Queue

Comments

• Hello, I am stuck in queue for the past hour or so. The match never loaded and it now says 'match is about' to begin and 'leave queue' is grayed out. Please help!

• I have been unable to queue for ranked and unranked PvP matches on all of my characters for the past 4 days now. Submitted a ticket a few days ago and received a request for more information. I sent a video of the event to the GM yesterday morning and have not heard anything since. Needless to say this is extremely frustrating.

• My Characters name is Juzo Suzuy... ty

• TheStas.6402TheStas.6402 Member
    edited October 1, 2018

My account is stuck in matchmaking que plus everytime I change an instance a window pops up with 7 "checked" players and I dismissed it and nothing happens. Logging off didn't help.

I'm getting kicked out of fractals and raids because of it because it automatically leaves the party/squad im in it. cant do any team content basically.

• help me pls ;)

• jportell.2197jportell.2197 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 3, 2018

Just happened to me. Que popped. Then when it said match is about to begin, I got a "cannot access the login server at this time" message. Usually when that happens I get kicked to the character select screen. I logged out, exited the game completely. Restarted the game same issue.

Everytime I load into a new map I get the match is about to begin with the checkmark screen pop up. Very annoying. You would think for a 6 year old game this stuff would be ironed out.

Character Name I Shot Johnny.

https://imgur.com/a/YnOm239

https://imgur.com/a/iM2A7Vf

• Help please i'm stuck :D

• Rhone.3569Rhone.3569 Member
    edited October 7, 2018

I'm currently stuck in queue. please help. This is really upsetting for people that love the pvp seasons......

• I've been stuck in a ranked queue for about an hour now. please resolve.

• Well I was unstuck and now I'm stuck again

• Stuck in queue here as well.

• Stuck in Q

• Hello, I am stuck in unranked Que and each time I change maps, the match ready screen pops up and it's very annoying. Please fix this asap since there is a lot of people dealing with this bug.

• @jportell.2197 said:
    Just happened to me. Que popped. Then when it said match is about to begin, I got a "cannot access the login server at this time" message. Usually when that happens I get kicked to the character select screen. I logged out, exited the game completely. Restarted the game same issue.

Everytime I load into a new map I get the match is about to begin with the checkmark screen pop up. Very annoying. You would think for a 6 year old game this stuff would be ironed out.

The exact same thing is happening to me as well. Now I am sick of the trumpet horn sound that plays when the match ready screen pops up. Lol

• jportell.2197jportell.2197 Member ✭✭✭

@Largo Cifer.3495 said:

@jportell.2197 said:

The exact same thing is happening to me as well. Now I am sick of the trumpet horn sound that plays when the match ready screen pops up. Lol

I just stopped playing for 24 hours and it fixed.

• My problem is not sutck in queu, my problem is that when i start a tourney, the game client crash me out do to a network problems... I never had this problems before and in others parts of the game i have no problems. I already lost 3 tourney for that reason... pls solve it fast if possible

• Me and AT team are stuck in queue for an AT that happened during a patch. I don't know if its possible to just end the at or what, but either way there's twenty people who can't queue on the account that was in the AT. Balthazar's Brawl at 23:00 server time on 10/16.

• I'm stuck in queue for an AT that happened during a patch.

• my game was back to normal but now it's bugged again. I'm stuck in Balthazar's Brawl

• Hello,

Stuck in queue

• Stuck in queue. "Match is about to begin."

• Stuck in queue. "Match is about to begin".

• I am stuck in queue. "Match is about to begin".

• Im stuck on mapresults/Match is about to begin.

• Match is about to begin but it isn't

• Can't queue up for ranked or unranked. I click either and nothing happens. Been like that for over a day, tried relogging, rezoning, changing characters, everything. Please fix it for me!

• I’m stuck on pvp queue like the guys before me, please help!

• Halp please I'm stuck as well. ;_;

• kathius.8097kathius.8097 Member
    edited November 17, 2018

Dear Dev or whatever, I’m still stucked in pvp queue, and I will request a demand if I won’t be fixed till 24:00, as I’m in the middle of a track to purchase Ascension, and I need to do 3 rankeds daily for 15 days, (and before this bug occurs I made only 2) and I will lost my consecutive series of 5 days of 3 ranked matches in a raw due to this (your) stupid bug (!)

• Jamall.8927Jamall.8927 Member
    edited November 17, 2018

"Match is in progress" since 20 minutes. I won the game.
    Can't get into the Mists since the button is gray and it says Leave Que

• Xeneth.9260Xeneth.9260 Member ✭✭
    edited November 19, 2018

It's been over a day now, are people still looking up into this ? :s

EDIT: 2 Days stuck in "match is about to begin" . It seems that this bug is also preventing me from doing fractals of the mists because each time I try to enter I get "Lost connection with the server."
    Raids and WvW seem to be working fine.
    Please fix this kitten already, it's really annoying that I can't pvp or even do my daily fractals...

• Stuck for 3 days, have an active ticket at support but so far they couldn't solve it...

• Hi, the "map selection" screen (which pops up after selecting your map) is stuck. I can't get rid of it and I really can't do anything in game with a box right in the center of my screen. Please help.

• @Azcapetxotli.5924 said:
    Hi, the "map selection" screen (which pops up after selecting your map) is stuck. I can't get rid of it and I really can't do anything in game with a box right in the center of my screen. Please help.

same problem...
    http://prntscr.com/lkwv61
    Please help

• @Tuki.4180 said:

@Azcapetxotli.5924 said:
    Hi, the "map selection" screen (which pops up after selecting your map) is stuck. I can't get rid of it and I really can't do anything in game with a box right in the center of my screen. Please help.

same problem...
    http://prntscr.com/lkwv61
    Please help

Again the same problem. Is there any way to fix it? ... please.

• Hello,
    I click on queue button for both rank/unranked spvp. But nothing happens after that no error message nothing just clicking the button don't do anything.

• Hello,
    I am currently stuck in a completed PVP match. Nothing seems to be able to free me!

• Hello, at 7:30 pm I was with my character, Arima, in a match ranked on the Revenge of the Capricorn map, after the game ended, my character got stuck on this map, and every time I try to leave my character returns to the same map. Please solve this.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.