Report: Stuck in Queue - Page 11 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home PVP

Report: Stuck in Queue

Comments

• @joeyhighbody.6017 said:
    Okay it was fixed earlier today. I played 2 matches with my friend and now I cannot queue again. What gives ANET? I'm trying to have fun with my friend and grind out my boxes before the end of the season. Is this a joke or something? I'm seriously reconsidering why I picked up playing again.

After a few minutes it began working again.

• Cant que pls help :(

• Trykie.4753Trykie.4753 Member ✭✭

3rd time this week and pvp que bugged again just now....
    seasson is alrdy ending....
    hope for some extension in seasson or some bonus for it pls fix.

• @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    Please use this thread to let the devs know if you are stuck in a PvP queue. The team will be reviewing this thread as often as possible and taking steps to get you back into the fray!

I cant que and i really want to so i can get something for my armor and is the last day i can play and is really annoying

• Rama.3408Rama.3408 Member

Hello, i can't Queue on pvp, i just click Ranked/Unranked Mode but it doesnt work.. Restart the game and PC can't work too, and I'm not got Dishonor Too.. please Help me what should i do?

• I had a similar issue again. My match started and I DC'd. I Restarted GW but could not rejoin my team. I was stuck in the PVP Lobby. I clicked the PVP tab and it stated "Match In Progress" I switched characters but had same problem. I then switched to WVW and then was placed back into match. Crazy Right! But too late. We were way behind and lost. I tried to join a new match but couldn't because of dishonor. My dishonor timeouts are increasing when I'm not purposely leaving the match.

lol at anet got fixed then que 1 time and got stuck in map Result.
    pretty sure im gonna get a - points then dishonor then will get a reply sorry for ur lost points XD
    TY anet

• Third day in a row this has happened to me. Today I got stuck at map result and now I cannot queue once again.

• stuck, pls help

• I'm stuck with the Map Results window.

• I am stuck on the Map Result screen since the past 2 hours. Please resolve the issue

• Im stuck aswell, ~1 game away from last ranked reward, please send help, call the cops or something

• Karrier.9604Karrier.9604 Member ✭✭

I cant queue, buttons for ranked or unranked do not work

• Hi, i'm stuck in "match is about to begin", can you please help me?

• verskore.4312verskore.4312 Member ✭✭✭

I still can't queue

• Stuck in "Map Results" Please help

• Impact.2780Impact.2780 Member ✭✭

Been unable to queue for over 2 hrs. It's not the first time either. On Saturday I was unable to queue until the following morning.

[EU] Ímpáct | Impact Illusions | Ímpáct D | Impact Elements
    Twitch page

• fayss.9614fayss.9614 Member ✭✭

I can't queue

• Impact.2780Impact.2780 Member ✭✭

5hrs and counting. Got an invite buy a friend a division lower and we were able to queue... so I did. Got -20 for the loss, yay, and it was for absolutely nothing. It didn't fix it. I still can't queue, and cannot attempt to regain my place.

I have other friends who can still queue, but partying with them stops us both from queuing. So far it only worked partying with 1 particular person. Your bugs make no sense.

[EU] Ímpáct | Impact Illusions | Ímpáct D | Impact Elements
    Twitch page

• Saurrec.6402Saurrec.6402 Member
    edited May 28, 2019

stuck in map selection. tried logging. swapping comps and all the normal stuff

• it has rendered the whole game unplayable. unable to load instances or party up.

• Phobetor.8016Phobetor.8016 Member ✭✭

Recently queued like 5-10 minutes ago and been stuck in the loading screen after the selection of Beta Djinn's Dominion in right of my face. Tried logging out, switching characters, and everything else - nothing works.

Communicated it with the map and received 2 whispers that it has been happening them just the same time it did to me. Pl0x halp. I luv PvP.

• biggoat.5392biggoat.5392 Member ✭✭

Stuck in pvp queue. "Match about to begin" . Unranked. Switched zones multiple times including wvw and pve zones.

@Phobetor.8016 said:
    Recently queued like 5-10 minutes ago and been stuck in the loading screen after the selection of Beta Djinn's Dominion in right of my face. Tried logging out, switching characters, and everything else - nothing works.

Communicated it with the map and received 2 whispers that it has been happening them just the same time it did to me. Pl0x halp. I luv PvP.

I was able to queue about 1-2 hours after the post above....unfortunately, just got stuck in the same problem once again.

lol again bugged? Bug Wars and still 0 reply from anet

• Lyssa's Legion tournament last night around 00:15 did not finish and everyone is stuck in queue, its been 12 hours now and we cannot queue to other games or even leave the tournament queue, plz have someone look at it

• Hello, can't queue, have already try to relog, nothing work..

• Master Ketsu.4569Master Ketsu.4569 Member ✭✭✭✭

Stuck in a "Match is about to begin" and apparently this is happening to a lot of people today. Multiple people complaining about it in all chat.

Queues in general have been horribly bugged for the last 2 weeks with a percentage of players always either getting stuck in a bugged queue or the queue button becomes bugged and has no functionality when clicked.

• Sylanna.1947Sylanna.1947 Member ✭✭✭

Stuck in "match is about to begin". Tried logging out, switching characters, nothing seems to fix it.

• Master Ketsu.4569Master Ketsu.4569 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 31, 2019

Queue is broken again. Pressing the purple queue button has no functionality.

• I am also stuck. Do I need to be in game and in the queue to get help?

• Zyn.9348Zyn.9348 Member

Im stuck in tourny cant play unrankeds or rankeds qs
    Zyn.9348

The queue function is broken for me, when I click it - nothing happens.

This is my 5th bugged queue, 3rd time to report within 1 week. Hope everything is okay on your end and please be transparent about this w/ the community.

• Sven.1489Sven.1489 Member

Hello I am stuck in the queue. Please fix

• Mireles Lore.5942Mireles Lore.5942 Member ✭✭✭

Hmm this has been an issue since 2017?

Stuck in queue right now with the map results blocking my screen no matter what I do. Please fix.

• Stuck at map results window

• Hi, please help! Stuck in Map Results Window!!

• Jia.1623Jia.1623 Member

Hi, stuck in queue - " Match is about to begin" window.
    Please fix this. thanks.

• Ashimmu.4219Ashimmu.4219 Member ✭✭

PVP queue is not working: clicking the buttons do nothing.

• I'm facing the same issue :(

• Red.1834Red.1834 Member

I'm stuck! Help me!

I got stuck again - we were about get into Beta's Djinn Dominion map (this map usually screws me over, bugging me out) and got stuck in the queue. pl0x help, thanks!

• WeeZ.6198WeeZ.6198 Member

Im stuck in pvp map selection

• Thor.7142Thor.7142 Member

Currently stuck in PVP Map Selection screen (Beta's Djinn Dominion). Any help appreciated!!!

https://imgur.com/bIsDMir

• i have been stuck in queue for a few hours now. with the match pop window just stuck wherever i go. dylanirwin.6249

• BadHealer.3608BadHealer.3608 Member ✭✭✭

I'm stucked in the Match Ready. No matter what I do I can't get out of this.

• stuck in match ready for 3+ hours unknown.png

• I am stuck with the map results screen up. Please send help.

• Unable to queue for sPvP, both the unranked button and ranked button no longer function, on any of my 10 characters.

• Khoa.4697Khoa.4697 Member ✭✭

i got this issue is second time, what is happening