Report: Stuck in Queue - Page 12 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Report: Stuck in Queue

Comments

• Zoe.6537Zoe.6537 Member

Ranked and unranked buttons do not work.

• insane.7506insane.7506 Member ✭✭

Anet résolu fix this bug ?

Maybe prefer maj for pve and item legendary useless

2 week button bug and zéro commentary and communication .

Just thanks for player pvp anet :((((((((

• Master Ketsu.4569Master Ketsu.4569 Member ✭✭✭✭

The worst possible version of this bug has happened, not only am I stuck in a match but it got stuck on the screen that you can't get rid of so this is now blocking my view no matter what making the entire game 100% unplayable.

PvP queue button has now officially become the "Potentially ban yourself from the game until the queue bug gets fixed" button.

• Sylanna.1947Sylanna.1947 Member ✭✭

For the third time in the last 2 weeks I now have the same bug as the post above this. Tried to queue, queue popped, selected a map.. and then nothing. Stuck with the 'map results' screen no matter what I do. Switched characters, logged completely out, even tried making a brand new level 1 character. Nothing. How can this bug still be happening to people? It's completely game breaking as you can do nothing to move or close this window....

• insane.7506insane.7506 Member ✭✭

Season 17 week later

Yesterday i again bug in pvp

Ohhhhh anet can you fix this bug or season 17 is troll same season 16???????????

• I currently have the bug with the stuck Map Results screens, as pictured in the posts above, now as well. Please assist in removing this. I've spent ALOT of money on your game...

• Avira Eden.7852Avira Eden.7852 Member
    edited June 7, 2019

@Sylanna.1947 said:
    For the third time in the last 2 weeks I now have the same bug as the post above this. Tried to queue, queue popped, selected a map.. and then nothing. Stuck with the 'map results' screen no matter what I do. Switched characters, logged completely out, even tried making a brand new level 1 character. Nothing. How can this bug still be happening to people? It's completely game breaking as you can do nothing to move or close this window...

Are any of the Devs even reading this thread anymore?

• Mechanix.9315Mechanix.9315 Member ✭✭✭

Hey Ben im stuck in temple map cant get out :S

• Leeches.7126Leeches.7126 Member ✭✭

46fffd362cca64fc4a1c5d9e3a9549fb.jpg

Stuck like this for over an hour and a half. Unable to play the game at all, along with everyone else unfortunate enough to have been queueing PvP 1.5 hrs ago.

2.5hrs unable to play the game

Guess i'll try reinstalling? Pff

over 3hrs and a reinstall. Still bugged and unable to play the game. Guess i'll just go play other games - ones that are actually playable and don't break down twice a day

edited June 8, 2019

checked out of curiosity - approaching 5 hours. Going to write a ticket, no doubt it will take a week for a response

• I don't know if this will work for you, but my friend and I recently just got that bug. We fixed it by having someone else queue up and once the match was found, it removed the screen. Unfortunate, but maybe that will work for you.

edited June 8, 2019

@Steezy.2905 said:
    I don't know if this will work for you, but my friend and I recently just got that bug. We fixed it by having someone else queue up and once the match was found, it removed the screen. Unfortunate, but maybe that will work for you.

I'll try it - thanks.

Funnily enough, all of my friends have quit the game over the past 3 weeks due to this bug and the daily pvp outages. So i'll have to beg one of them to reinstall the game to check.

One of em had the game installed still. Tried it, they couldn't even queue. Thanks for the attempt anyway man. A lot more than you can get out of ArenaNet.

Guess i'll go play WoW

• Please help! I'm stuck in pvp queue

• Stuck in queue, fix my account please. Thx

• The match starting window is stuck and it won't go away even after a reboot.

• And yeah my main account is now stuck unable to queue as well now.

If only anet had not fired the devs who helped us on the forums. Tis a shame how things are going.

• Can't help be feel like this could be avoided all together if Anet would acknowledge how downright terrible they designed many of the in-game windows. If I could, you know... SLIDE the pvp window out of the way this would not be so GAME BREAKING. I can't see what my character is doing thus i cannot play! unknown.png

• toxic.3648toxic.3648 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 12, 2019

que is broken again , stuck at this window for the past 10 minutes. restarting / relogging to different chars dosnt remove this window or fix this kitten que either

Toxicity Pengu to the rescue /o/

• five people clicked Accept, and i'm STUCK :(

• i am stucked also :( would appreciate help

• PLease unstuck my Q please

• please unstuck my Q

• Stuck on pvp q map found for over 30 minutes as well

• Im stuck too.. been stuck for more than 1 hour...

• Stuck in Queue for hours now...

• youle.5824youle.5824 Member ✭✭

cant q anymore ... again

• Stuck on map select results bug

• stuck again. I got this issue is second time, what is happening seriously

• Khoa.4697Khoa.4697 Member ✭✭
    edited June 14, 2019

stuck queue is fourth time

• Jia.1623Jia.1623 Member

ranked and unranked button do not work for me

• q rank pvp doesn't work i cant q
    pls help me

• Same problem here

• Same problem

• please help me, i am stuck in the match starting window and it wont go away, ist complete blocking the sight and the game is unplayable (i did new starts and reboots and nothing works, ist Happening on every character which i have

• Art.8019Art.8019 Member ✭✭

stuck with "Map result" window 10 min ago

• Remixex.2089Remixex.2089 Member ✭✭

Ranked and unranked buttons do not work. Custom matches do. Help!:(

• buttons dont work

• Can not queue ranked or unranked, please run your scripts against my account. Thanks!

• Chilli.2976Chilli.2976 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 17, 2019
  • Im' stuck in queue during "Match Ready" window.

• also stuck in queue, with the game saying that a match is 'about to begin' for a good 15 minutes now :C

• I'm stuck in queue during "Match Ready" window.

• Stuck in 'loading' - same issue across all characters, only way I can leave pvp zone is by zoning into WvW ..

• I'm stuck too...

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.