Report: Stuck in Queue - Page 14 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Report: Stuck in Queue

Comments

• "Stuck in matchmaking queue", and "match is in progress".

• bOTEB.1573bOTEB.1573 Member ✭✭✭✭

Hello, don't know if this is the right place but pressing the play or compete buttons does nothing for me. Can't queue for a game.

Wishlist:
    Everything that kills me should be nerfed
    Remove all time gates - I play more than some people yet I receive the same rewards per day/week (PvP/WvW tickets etc)
    ANET developments/events and everything else should be in a schedule with the time I play

• Hi. I'm currently stuck with the map result blocking half my screen

• Yeap, im also stuck with the map result screen, logging out, changing characters or restarting the game doesnt fix it.
    Please free me xD

• my EU account (this one) is unable to queue

the Play and Compete buttons do nothing when I click them

• LeonLeon.6097LeonLeon.6097 Member
    edited July 3, 2019

Stuck with the map result screen.

• Kilo.6957Kilo.6957 Member
    edited July 3, 2019

Stuck with map results screen (PvP)
    Is it possible to add "close" button for this window? because it's annoying and obviously bugged

• stuck in quee pls help

• I cant queue....

• Can't queue as well...

• im stuck with map results open

• Dreddo.9865Dreddo.9865 Member ✭✭✭

Hello I am stuck in the map selection screen.

• stuck with map results and it is blocking half of my screen.

• Good day,
    I am stuck on match results for about an hour now, seems like I can't get rid of it bu relogging or even restarting the game?
    Can the devs please take a look?

• Phobetor.8016Phobetor.8016 Member ✭✭

Stuck in loading screen for Eternal Coliseum - plz help D:

• Hi, I am also stuck on the loading screen for Eternal Coliseum. Thanks

• Glor.2431Glor.2431 Member

Hi i am also stuck in que. Please free me

• jessiestiles.9437jessiestiles.9437 Member ✭✭
    edited July 6, 2019

Stuck in map selection screen

Edit: Couldn't you at least put a minimize on the selection window so its possible to do something else in the meantime?

• ... Just a thought but there was another post where they stated the issue of this was due to being part of a roster from the previous match.
    Would it be effective / stop gap to make a chat command /stuckpvp to wipe you from all pvp rosters?
    or even add the script execution to current /stuck command.

• Pocket.2740Pocket.2740 Member ✭✭

Stuck. Queue buttons replaced with a 'Match is in progress' message. Please free me, thanks!

• dom.2534dom.2534 Member

Stuck in queue / on "Map Results" screen. Can't minimize the window so it's just on my screen all the time. Help would be appreciated.

• Vicariuz.1605Vicariuz.1605 Member ✭✭✭

Daily can't queue post, might want to pay some one to fix the issue....... its been weeks.

• Vesance.8504Vesance.8504 Member
    edited July 10, 2019

Issue Fixed. Thanks Anet! Stuck in PvP queue / on "Map Results" screen

• Chilli.2976Chilli.2976 Member ✭✭✭✭

Stuck in current aT..

• Hi Im stuck in a match, select maps screen. Hope you may help with that please :astonished:

• @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    Please use this thread to let the devs know if you are stuck in a PvP queue. The team will be reviewing this thread as often as possible and taking steps to get you back into the fray!

******I am stuck in the Ranked Pvp que too. Can someone fix this, please????************

• ****I try to post to Ray Patrick PVP Programmer to get myself unstuck in Ranked PvP loading screen. However, his post, does not let me reply back?

• @Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:
    We're investigating.

Ben I am stuck in Ranked Pvp loading screen. I cannot get rid of screen or get into the Pvp match been like this since 7/10 5am eastern time. Can you fix, please?

• Stuck, "Match is about to begin".

If it helps debugging, after accepting this queue pop, I went to PVP tab and rank, it looks like I was reset to placements, then after 5-10 seconds it updated again to show my real rank for the current season. Not sure if that's related, kinda weird at least.

• Hi I'm stuck with the map results screen for pvp, hope you can help with that please.
    Thanks.

• same
    Except it is in a AT tournament.

Now alot of peeps are stucked together

• The Ronin.4673The Ronin.4673 Member
    edited July 11, 2019

@Adaruydre.1058 said:

same
    Except it is in a AT tournament.

Now alot of peeps are stucked together

stuck too

i was in party with him, i leave the party, exit the game, relog , and now my pvp window show im waiting for oponent
    https://imgur.com/a/h9caxAr

• Vox.2017Vox.2017 Member

Stuck in Map Select Screen. Can't play because of it. Kindly help me. Thanks.

• I'm stuck at Map Selection Screen as well. Please help

• @Vox.2017 said:
    Stuck in Map Select Screen. Can't play because of it. Kindly help me. Thanks.

gg guess we in the same game

• Mc Arthur.9483Mc Arthur.9483 Member
    edited July 12, 2019

I´m stuck in the map result screen. When the poll came up, i coudln´t even vote for one although the screen was there. Now every time i relog or change a map the result is fixed on my screen. Can´t play that way, please unstuck me.

• @Mc Arthur.9483 said:
    I´m stuck in the map result screen. When the poll came up, i coudln´t even vote for one although the screen was there. Now every time i relog or change a map the result is fixed on my screen. Can´t play that way, please unstuck me.

Same, we duo-queued, i could vote for a map and am now stuck at the map result screen. Relogging only shows the map selection process and then stuck at the results again.

• Master Ketsu.4569Master Ketsu.4569 Member ✭✭✭✭

Stuck in AT match that already ended.

• Sithis.4879Sithis.4879 Member
    edited July 13, 2019

I'm stuck at Map Results..It's taking almost my entire screen...please fix it

• I am stuck in "Match Ready" for ranked arena. I cannot join unranked, but can join custom arenas please help. It appears like the other people who would have been in the match may be stuck as well. Thanks! Btw I pressed World Boss Portal Device right before the glitch may have something to do with it?

• I stuck in PVP map select screen

• Hello, i'm stuck in my last pvp ranked arena. Help please

• Hi, same stuff over here, stuck on PVP Map Select screen. Restarting the game doesn't fix it.

• Im stuck in pvp map selection. DOOR STUCK! DOOR STUCK! Seriously it takes like 50% of my screen it would be fine if i was able jsut to minimze it.

• stuck in my last pvp map unranked arena (eternal coliseum)
    restart game and relog or change character still stuck pls help

• Zypp.7921Zypp.7921 Member ✭✭

After a ranked game I was stuck in battle of kyhlo. When the game was over I tried to leave ASAP. After the lions arch aerodome loading screen I got the battle of kyhlo loading screen again. Turns out everyone was there in battle of kyhlo again and we were all stuck. After logging out for 20 minutes, the daily reset happened and the game update happened (with the the thief and ele bugfixes) the problem was resolved. We also submitted ingame reports.

• Fanta.8049Fanta.8049 Member ✭✭

Stuck with map result even after log out fix plss

• Adaruydre.1058Adaruydre.1058 Member
    edited July 18, 2019

^^ same, stuck at map result as well. Cant resume after restart/relog etc

Its basically a game stopping bug given the pvp map result screen just dominate the centre of the screen and will not go away.

• @Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    Please use this thread to let the devs know if you are stuck in a PvP queue. The team will be reviewing this thread as often as possible and taking steps to get you back into the fray!

I am stuck......20 minutes now....I've begin 'Jonsein"

• Seems to be working now.....not sure if it was you folks, but thank you if it was!! :)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.