Report: Stuck in Queue - Page 22 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home PVP

Report: Stuck in Queue

Comments

• Help, i'm stuck with a whole group!

• Hello, Im stuck in match :c
    Can you please get me out?

• Hi, im stuck in colloseum, pls help

• I've been stuck in Skyhammer with all other 9 players for an hour now. (I've logged off but still return to Skyhammer when I log back in with ANY character).

• I'm stuck in the map colloseum after the game ended. Each character I log into instantly ports into the map. I can't do anything. Please unstuck me.

• Alcatraz.1957Alcatraz.1957 Member
    edited March 27, 2020

Stuck on Temple. Didn't get credit for the game and the character I played keeps porting into the map.
    Edit: Both teams are stuck.

• I'm stuck in legacy of the foefire, it seems like its affecting both teams

• Dear Guild Wars 2 dev Team,

I'm stuck in stronghold. please help.

Kind regards
    Ballantyna

• Velho.8594Velho.8594 Member ✭✭

Both teams stuck in Battle of Khylo.

• Wow fixed the issue but matches did not go through , sad.

• Also stuck... with" Map selecetion tab. Changing char or relog does't help. :tired_face:

• Please help me I'm stuck after pvp match ;(

• Adzekul.3104Adzekul.3104 Member ✭✭✭

don't know if I am stuck or not ... we had a patch during the daily tournament ... don't really know what to do ... are there more matches to come?

• @Adzekul.3104 said:
    don't know if I am stuck or not ... we had a patch during the daily tournament ... don't really know what to do ... are there more matches to come?

Same tournament will not continue but says its still running.

• I am stuck in tourney q as well

• Serenity.6304Serenity.6304 Member ✭✭✭

I am stuck in tourney queue, the patch and forced restart overlapped with it and now I can't leave it or do anything else like playing ranked or unranked..

~ Miyu Chan / twitch miyu_chan_serenity

• Me and my team are still stuck into Grenth's Game queue that finished one hour ago.

• Serenity.6304Serenity.6304 Member ✭✭✭

Still stuck in queue ;_;

~ Miyu Chan / twitch miyu_chan_serenity

• PeerlessArch.6547PeerlessArch.6547 Member ✭✭✭

Stuck in queue -- cant click on ranked or unranked arena

• Stuck in queue -- cant click on ranked or unranked arena

• stuck in queue. clicking compete or play does nothing.

• IOA.7815IOA.7815 Member
    edited April 17, 2020

And I'm not stuck anymore. Logged out for about 1.5 hours and it looks like it unstuck itself.

• Hi, I am stuck in Lyassa's legions tournament queue for almost a day now. please unstuck me :(

• Hi, I am stuck in Lyassa's legions tournament queue for almost a day now. please unstuck me plsss I really wanna play in the weekend monthly

• Abyssisis.3971Abyssisis.3971 Member ✭✭✭

I’m also stuck in Lyssa pvp tournament :(

• Chunsu.5281Chunsu.5281 Member ✭✭

stuck in queue :) another accounts include, Alex.7412, Sinid.7460

• Stuck in PvP queue... aparizzi.4603

• Stuck in PvP queue. Pls Help!

• anduriell.6280anduriell.6280 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'm stuck too! I've been able to return to PvE / WvW thanks to the update patch but now i can not get into PvP Matches, it says there is match in progress.

• Every time I load into a match the server crashes and I get banned for ten minutes...

• I am stuck in qeueu and can't enter or leave the heart of the mists with the button in the pvp tab.

I keep getting a pop up after every loading screen saying "The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time."
    it has been a full day with this bug and nothing changed

• Punia.2469Punia.2469 Member ✭✭

I have got permanent Match in progress message for second day already. Please help.

• ano nimo.3948ano nimo.3948 Member
    edited April 30, 2020

I was disconnected from the game before matchstart (right after map selection) and could not rejoin the running (but not started) match. I don't know if i will be stuck in that match after it ends but most of the time this happened i was stuck, so pls check and unstuck me as soon as possible. Also pls remove the loss in rating if i get some, because it was not my fault (neither was the dc caused by my connection nor was it my fault that i could not rejoin the match even though i would have been right on time before it started).

Still 8 mins dishonor and -12 rating, good joke, pls fix! Should be easy to see that i logged back into the game and could not rejoin the match. I want my rating back at least!

• grags.6589grags.6589 Member

@grags.6589 said:
    I am stuck in qeueu and can't enter or leave the heart of the mists with the button in the pvp tab.

I keep getting a pop up after every loading screen saying "The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time."
    it has been a full day with this bug and nothing changed

could you please fix this already I missed so much time of the welcome back event
    I am trying to get some reward tracks and get this bug.

• I am stuck in queue and can't enter or leave

I have a message that my match in a progress for 3 days already and I have sent 3 tickets. May be you can have a look in to this one finally?

• Heya!
    I have been stuck now for 3 days in a pvp match. I already send in a ticket but i haven't had any response yet. Please fix it..

Hi, it's has been a week since I have stuck and cannot join any spvp. I have sent several tickets too. Plz fix this.

• silklash.6154silklash.6154 Member ✭✭

Literally got kicked out of a match and now I'm stuck in a match too. Nothing wrong with my connection, just froze and lost connection.

• Jazzy.7026Jazzy.7026 Member

Stuck at "Match Ready"

• Hello team!~ Also experiencing "clicking on compete or play does nothing". Tried all known fixes, logging out, restarting, local dat file delete, -repair on client. Help would be much appreciated !

Guys, more than a week as stuck in a match. Please help.

• Nina.9521Nina.9521 Member ✭✭
    edited May 15, 2020

Sorry, the problem has been solved, delete it.

• Ganjasaurus.2450Ganjasaurus.2450 Member
    edited May 18, 2020

Hello! I've been stuck in the ranked PvP Match Ready screen for a few hours now. Can't leave queue or the PvP lobby. Relogging and relaunching the game didn't fix it. Please help!

• Vulpes.1029Vulpes.1029 Member ✭✭

Currently stuck

• Stuck in que

• Bigpapasmurf.5623Bigpapasmurf.5623 Member ✭✭✭✭

Happened to me 2x yesterday. First was before match (didnt count as a win or loss) and 2nd time was mid match and did count as a loss.

Red = Dead...or someone runs away. Either way it's gone.
    twitch.tv/TRMC
    Lover of Jumping puzzles, Squirrels, WvW, and Taimi
    CLOK Commander and all around nice bro

• tivoni.2817tivoni.2817 Member
    edited May 31, 2020

Got kicked out of the game just as ranked arena queue popped. Logged back in and now the whole thing is stuck saying "match in progress"
    Help pls!

EDIT: Nevermind, it's sorted itself.

• I can't get a match been waiting like 5 minutes.

• Hi i'm stuck in queue right now and it won't let me accept or decline, only dismiss. Please help. I also can not leave queue.