Report: Stuck in Queue - Page 4 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Report: Stuck in Queue

Comments

• @Rouko.2056 said:
    Also stuck as well

@FRNKCSTL.8942 said:

@FRNKCSTL.8942 said:
    Hi devs, thanks for the great game first.
    Second: im stuck at 'match is about to begin' pls unstuck me as soon as possible, thanks!

Best regards,
    FRNKCSTL

I'm stuck at the PvP-Lobby can't leave whatsoever

I managed to leave the pvp lobby by entering a WvW map and leaving it if that can help you

thanks for the tip, but i just found out that there is a portal to LA you can enter, im still stuck in the queue tho :/

• eko.7815eko.7815 Member ✭✭

Now Im stuck in ranked PVP Queue stuck at Match is about to Begin

• yup, im stuck in queue for about 20 minutes now, logging out, going into wvw, none of it works :(

• I'm stuck in ranked que.

• Sonekawa.9123Sonekawa.9123 Member
    edited December 12, 2017

I'm stuck in ranked que :<
    it lasts more than an hour

• cmooon Anet fix this allrdy :'(

• Hi , i'm stuck in Que aswell :'(

• Im stuck, help

• I'm stuck too

• It is 04:50 AM at Washington ... it will take a long time i think ^^

• i'm also stuck in the que pls help me
    thx

• I'm stuck in pvp que also right now, help please

• ano nimo.3948ano nimo.3948 Member
    edited December 12, 2017

After mapselection don't get ported in. Relog, comlpete logout and mapchanging don't help. Also stuck in q and can't do the tournament. Pls fix fast. Ty!

• Mizu Misa.8730Mizu Misa.8730 Member
    edited December 12, 2017

I am stuck in the queue since a few minutes and I'd appreciate a fix so I can continue pvping.
    edit: this occured while queueing from hotm for a ranked arena match.

• Stuck at Match is about to begin. Even relogging doesn't help

• once again stuck in the qeue even in pve lol....

• same issiu -stuck in pvp pop up window, reloging, restarting game dont help -get pop up each time i log in to new map or character

• Same problem here. Stuck in map selection of a pvp match . Changing character or restarting the game didn't work.

• The map selection results are on my screen permanently, for over an hour already. Changing maps, restarting game, nothing helps, and it blocks half my screen.

• please fix bug want to get back to ranked pvp

• Help I am stuck in queue, at the "Match is about to begin" phase

• Stuck in queue in ranked pvp since 1 hour.

• Same here... i cant leave or join matchs...

• Stuck in queue in ranked pvp since 1 hour.

• @FRNKCSTL.8942 said:
    Hi devs, thanks for the great game first.
    Second: im stuck at 'match is about to begin' pls unstuck me as soon as possible, thanks!

Best regards,
    FRNKCSTL

it was fixed for 30 minutes and after 2 games it occured again : (

• Stuck in PVP queue for a couple hours already.. Please fix.

• I have been waiting for at least 2 hours... nothing happens again!

• hi im stuck in ranked que evry one accepted the match but nothing happend now i can only choose dismiss but can't reque please help thx

• Presac.3860Presac.3860 Member
    edited December 12, 2017

Closed the game, waited 2 hours and this is what I return to aafcf839dffe8e2786fb2ffc593fa07e.png And it behaves oddly too. If I go to wvw, I get told it will abandon pvp and remove me from from pvp queues, but when I spawn on the map, the pvp queue pops up again. I can open fractals alone too, but with the same image popping up. Joining an existing party in a fractal crashes the game with Error code 19:9:18:1803:101.

Edit: tried to be the first person going into the fractal lobby, got removed from the party and ended alone in the lobby (guild group). As soon as the fractal started, I crashed with the same error.

• @Reverze.7180 said:
    hi im stuck in ranked que evry one accepted the match but nothing happend now i can only choose dismiss but can't reque please help thx

can't do aney group content when i join fractal group my game restarts wat is happening?

• Im stuck and cant dismiss it: I have "Match about to beginn" and selected map for 2 hours now.
    https://ibb.co/g2ARxw

• im stuck aswell

• Fara.9835Fara.9835 Member ✭✭
    edited December 12, 2017

OK HERE ONE SOLUTION :

• GOOD NEWS : solution worked for me ( i even had the map result on my screen )
    • BAD NEWS : you have to wait a little depending what time it is

Solution :
    You have to wait the next AT , then you find a group ( be 5 ) , ENROLL to the AT , play a game ( it's very important , don't refuse the game ) , lose or win it , and after the AT , you don't have this bug anymore ,

You're welcome ....
    Fara

In example at 17h15 ( for France for example ) ; if you do it , you will be free , but you have to wait 17h15 ...

• Vash.2386Vash.2386 Member ✭✭✭

I'm stuck in the Match Ready with 6/10 accepted the match. The previous match I was stuck in the Match Ready screen (9/10 accepted) then I was thrown into dishonor for not accepting!!!!!!???!?!?!!

• Let s hope the patch later will remove this bug.

• I'm stuck in queue

• my game say: match is about to begin

• also stuck since more than 2 hours :(

at first, it was 10/10, now its 4/10. log out and wait for an hour didnt do it.

• Stuck in match about to begin q.q

• currently stuck in a queue for an hour, I tried relogin and loading different chars etc, prayed to the gods, the almighty joko and the pale tree. now I am contacting an even higher power. hear my request anet devs and free me from my shackles of torment.

• Retsuko.2035Retsuko.2035 Member ✭✭
    edited December 12, 2017

I have the same problem, either stuck in "Match is about to begin" where you select to enter that match, or it removes me from the PvP que for "abandoning".

Now it's simply stuck at "match about to begin". And can't leave que or que up again.

• Im stuck as well

• i am stuck as well... hope patch will work

• I'm stuck in queue

• Same problem here
    I am stuck in queue, at the "Match is about to begin" phase

• ollbirtan.2915ollbirtan.2915 Member ✭✭
    edited December 12, 2017

Stuck in Queue - Match is about to begin 10/10.,,,,please help
    Logging out doesn't help
    And even when switch to ALT who is not in PVP Lobby ---i have the same message!

• @Eldrevy.9147 said:
    I'm stuck in queue and also have a pop up whenever I log in or switch maps saying my game can't connect to the server when I am clearly connected.

Same here

• plz help me too

• i am stucked in que also!! please try fix it for me as soon as possible :) thank you :)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.