Report: Stuck in Queue - Page 5 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home PVP

Report: Stuck in Queue

Comments

• Also stucked in que,
    thanks

• Hi, I stucked in a completed sPvP match.
    Help please, thanks!

• Urejt.5648Urejt.5648 Member ✭✭✭

YO STUCK IN UNRANKED QUE MESEGE. I HOPE PATCH FIXES THIS

rifle is garbage since stealth on dodge nerf
    ~~* SEASON XII - TOP 12 EU RIFLE GOD! updated

• Omegaoufzor.2160Omegaoufzor.2160 Member ✭✭
    edited December 12, 2017

I'm stuck too :/

• STUCK IN QUEUE.

• Stuck in queue. Help me please.

• hi, stuck in queue here

• We're working on it. A whole bunch of you should be fixed now. Continue to post here if you're still stuck!

Ben Phongluangtham
    Design Manager

• still stuck...

• Please halp, I'm stuck and I need to pvp for them wintersday presents! D:

• We did another pass. Let us know if you're not fixed!

Ben Phongluangtham
    Design Manager

• I'm stuck on map results please release me.
    Thank you in advance.

• I'm stuck in Match REady window. Logging out, changing maps, changing characters does nothing...

• I'm also stuck in Match ready window and unable to leave que, changing maps and, exiting the game, and changing characters does nothing. Please fix soon.

• We're working on it. Should be resolved in the next 15 minutes.

Ben Phongluangtham
    Design Manager

• Ziggityzog.7389Ziggityzog.7389 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 15, 2017

que for unranked still bugged . Clicking join does nothing

• im stuck in Lyssa's Legions (if i relog it gets fixed but after a game im stuck in the tournament)

• I am still stuck in a queue, please can someone unstick me.
    Thank you in advance.

• ghaleon.2861ghaleon.2861 Member ✭✭
    edited December 15, 2017

Hello I'm been stuck in queue for a whole day, please help. The map result windows is in front of my screen and I cant even see my character. So I can't pve or pvp.

• I'm also stuck in a queue. Can I get unstuck, please? Thank you!

• Help. Stuck in sPvP queue also.

• Master Ketsu.4569Master Ketsu.4569 Member ✭✭✭✭

Stuck in que / nonexistent match after match crashed.

• Hi, dear GW2 dev team. I`ve experienced a big stuck when dual queuing with my teammate. After 15mins, we gave up the queuing and decided to queue respectively. This time, both of us just waited for 2 sec and the queues were successful... idk why this happened

• Crinn.7864Crinn.7864 Member ✭✭✭✭

Just got stuck in queue after getting forciblely DC'ed from the server. (everyone else in the match was also DC'ed and probably bugged as well)

Sanity is for the weak minded
    YouTube

• @Crinn.7864 said:
    Just got stuck in queue after getting forciblely DC'ed from the server. (everyone else in the match was also DC'ed and probably bugged as well)

We have a system in place that should sweep automatically for stuck matches from time to time, so it should auto-resolve. As far as the crashing, we're currently working on a hotfix for it.

Sorry for the inconveniences!

Ben Phongluangtham
    Design Manager

• stuck either in a queue or instance of some sort everytime i try to log in my thief it CTD

• posting for a friend who is f2p. splash.7549
    He's stuck in "match is about to begin" for a few hours now

• faux -
  • Quadox.7834Quadox.7834 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'm stuck in queue.

// Yanim

• Hello, I've been stuck in Match making queue for a bout 2 hrs now. Can't even go in or out of pvp lobby now. Need some quick help please

• Hello, I'm currently stuck in queue for Skyhammer (Ranked) after playing two rounds of Dragon Ball. Please help. Thank you!

• Zaxares.5419Zaxares.5419 Member ✭✭✭

Just got a really strange stuck in queue bug. The Ready window popped up, we all readied up, but even after the 10th person readied, the Ready window just sat there for about 10 seconds before going to the map selection window. People selected maps, but the timer ran out and the match still didn't start. And now I'm stuck in the PvP window where no matter what character I swap to or map I visit, the PvP window pops up with 10 readied people, the map gets selected, and the match never starts. I can't play anything because the PvP window is sitting in the middle of the screen blocking my view of my character. Help please!

• Stuck at map select for like 10 mins now. Re logging or swapping characters doesn't fix.

• Zaxares.5419Zaxares.5419 Member ✭✭✭

I've also tried hopping into instances (since normally PvP matches can't launch from there) and going into a Custom arena to try and get rid of the match queue. No luck. It follows me wherever I go. :/

• Up, happening to me atm, and when I try to reach a fractal my game just crash

• current pvp turnament ... we stuck ... we got "rdy" message .. pressed all "yes" ... now we wait for long time. nothing is happening. For me it shows "waiting for opponent" ... for my other teammembers it says "not currently enrolled"! pls fix :(

• Miyu.8137Miyu.8137 Member ✭✭
    edited March 6, 2018

I am stuck in Skyhammer unranked match, help please

• Meteor.3720Meteor.3720 Member ✭✭✭

Stuck in unranked foefire match

• stuck in arena

• Patrick.2987Patrick.2987 Member ✭✭✭

Stuck in unranked capricorn match

• Crinn.7864Crinn.7864 Member ✭✭✭✭

stuck in unranked coliseum match, along with everyone else that was in the match

Sanity is for the weak minded
    YouTube

• Acandis.3250Acandis.3250 Member ✭✭

stuck.
    thanks, yo

• stuck in match pls ... ty

• Stuck in match, thanks.

• Stuck in a match, help please!

• Ashkew.6584Ashkew.6584 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 6, 2018

im stuck in unranked que, match is in "progress" but it was finished, save me :)

• I am as well

• Please, send help. Throw a rope.

• Match in progress, please unstuck

• PlagueParade.7942PlagueParade.7942 Member ✭✭✭

Show's I've been removed from pvp and tournaments and have no idea why. This happened to me before when there was a patch. I've reported it earlier in here in December. We've got less than a week to go can you fix this please?

• edited March 16, 2018

I KEEP FACING OVER AND OVER THE SAME PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT ACCOUNT NAMES ! I THINK I NEED A NEW MOTHERBOARD AND 1v1 THE ISP's DELIVERY GUY OR ORGANIZE A LOCAL NEIGHBORHOOD RIOT.

THIS IS REALLY ANNOYING. EITHER IT IS FROM ANET SERVERS OR SOMEONE MESSED AROUND MY BIOS. I THINK SOMEONE IS REDIRECTING ALL MY NETWORK TRAFFIC SO I ALWAYS FACE THE SAME 3 GUYS OVER AND OVER I AM IN LOW DIVISION SO THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN ... EVEN WHEN I TRY TO CONTACT SUPPORT THE TICKET IS BEING REDIRECTED ... HELP