WvW is broken

@Jura.2170 said:

@Fire Attunement.9835 said:Okay everyone, WvW is back up and running!

Could you please do something about skill lag in WvW?

When there's lots of players near each other, skills take like at least half a minute to go off, or they never do

Is this half a minute an exaggeration, or is it more like 3-5 seconds how it normally is when you have blob v blob v blob?

@Vegeta.2563 said:

When there's lots of players near each other, skills take like at least half a minute to go off, or they never do

Is this half a minute an exaggeration, or is it more like 3-5 seconds how it normally is when you have blob v blob v blob?

3-5 seconds? What game you been playing for the last 5 years? (It wasn't as bad pre-HoT).

P.S. Possibly 6 years, i can't remember when HoT came out...

@Fish.2769 said:

3-5 seconds? What game you been playing for the last 5 years? (It wasn't as bad pre-HoT).

P.S. Possibly 6 years, i can't remember when HoT came out...

I play on NA.. I live in NA.. I don't have no more than 10 seconds tops during huge fights.. I can't say the same for people in EU though.

@Jura.2170 said:

@Vegeta.2563 said:Is this half a minute an exaggeration

Nope, it really is half a minute or more3 blobs near each other, the game is unplayableSkills never go offYou press buttons lots, nothing happensMouse clicks, nothingSometimes you can't use the door portals, they won't work either

Its gotten really bad in NA lately. I used to play fine in a zerg, now when I get near my PC freezes.

@Fire Attunement.9835 said:

@Mighty Cole.7849 said:Now everyone will try to log in to WvW simultaneously and cause the server to explode. :lol:

Please form an orderly li-
is trampled

We need a medic! By the gods save the one who DOES work on WvW! (much love, sorry you had to work from home to get it running, hope you get a good nights sleep lol)

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

@Vegeta.2563 said:Is this half a minute an exaggeration

Nope, it really is half a minute or more3 blobs near each other, the game is unplayableSkills never go offYou press buttons lots, nothing happensMouse clicks, nothingSometimes you can't use the door portals, they won't work either

Its gotten really bad in NA lately. I used to play fine in a zerg, now when I get near my PC freezes.

Just to be clear we are talking about issues with network responses, not frame lag. Are you experiencing the latter?

If you get application not responding error in task manager for gw2.exe check if you have Effect LOD marked if it's unticked game will stall in bigger fights without throwing any error message

@wanya.1697 said:

If you get application not responding error in task manager for gw2.exe check if you have Effect LOD marked if it's unticked game will stall in bigger fights without throwing any error message

That's just it. It didn't use to stall for me. It does now.