NEW ITEM RECIPE - Amalgamated Draconic Gemstone — Guild Wars 2 Forums

NEW ITEM RECIPE - Amalgamated Draconic Gemstone

Hello everyone!

So, with the new patch i'm trying to build the new Illuminated Boreal Weapons but i needed this new "Amalgamated Draconic Lodestone".
According to the Official GW2 Wiki, you can create it on the Mystic Forge with:

• 10x Destroyer Lodestones
  • 10x Mordrem Lodestones
  • 10x Crystal Lodestones
  • 10x Corrupted Lodestones

Yet, when i put those on the Mystic Forge, it simply wont work. The mystic forge tells me i need 250 OF EACH instead of just 10.
I'm doing something wrong or what?

Comments

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

tried to rearrange the order?

• @Linken.6345 said:
    tried to rearrange the order?

Yes, i did, and nothing changed

• Jayden Reese.9542Jayden Reese.9542 Member ✭✭✭✭

Made 4 in LA. If i selected one I had stacked to 250 it started the 250 recipe so try with less maybe.

• HnRkLnXqZ.1870HnRkLnXqZ.1870 Member ✭✭✭✭

We currently have a couple of weird MF recipes which only work in the Mystic Forge in Lion's Arch. It is an issue with some of the newly added recipes only.

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

Replace the mordrem lodestones with putrid essences

• Tried all the above - none works - MacOS 64-bit GW client

• It doesn't work still.

• I'm also seeing this issue.

@Kitta.5412 said:
    It doesn't work still.

That is still the wrong recipe. The recipe for making a single one is.
    Imgur

• Kitta.5412Kitta.5412 Member ✭✭
    edited January 30, 2020

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@Kitta.5412 said:
    It doesn't work still.

That is still the wrong recipe. The recipe for making a single one is.
    Imgur

No it worked yesterday. So unless they changed it with no notes whatsoever, there's something buggy about this. I made 1 lodestone with that exact recipe last night.

And for your sass, I went and tried what you're showing just to prove you're wrong.

edited January 30, 2020

So with a little more digging ...

What is actually happening is that as you log in and out the recipe changes.
    So far I have gotten

mordrem uses 250, putrid uses 10
    mordrem uses 10, putrid uses 250
    mordrem uses 10, putrid uses 10
    mordrem uses 250, putrid uses 250

Seems like it is just random when loading into an instance. It changes even when loading into the same instance.

• I am having this issue with every version of the mystic forge I try including Captain's Airship, Lion's Arch and the Mystic Forge Conduit. Doesn't matter what order I place the ingredients in. I have yet to get a successful attempt :(

The next time you get angry at someone try walking a mile in their shoes. After that, who cares! You're a mile away and you have their shoes! -Someone with more awesome quotes than me

• @Khisanth.2948 said:
    So with a little more digging ...

What is actually happening is that as you log in and out the recipe changes.
    So far I have gotten

mordrem uses 250, putrid uses 10

Seems like it is just random when loading into an instance. It changes even when loading into the same instance.

I think you're right or the patch fixed it. Logged in today and was able to craft some lol.

• I can't make any of these either. It always requires 250 of each - mordrem or putrid, Lion's Arch or Royal Terrace

MacOS 64-bit GW client

• Aru.4156Aru.4156 Member ✭✭✭

Has it really been fixed? Anyone on Mac client able to craft it? Been trying for three days now with no luck. Is there a specific order of inputting the mats that I'm missing?

• Moira Shalaar.5620Moira Shalaar.5620 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 6, 2020

@Gumbolia.5381 said:
    I can't make any of these either. It always requires 250 of each - mordrem or putrid, Lion's Arch or Royal Terrace

MacOS 64-bit GW client

I have the exact same problem. No matter which version of the 10 mat recipe I use nor which order I put them in, the forge says I still need a full stack.

Edit: also using the Mac client.

• Same here, using both recipes. Always says 250. Mac client

• I am now having the reverse problem., I cannot use stacks of 250 Destroyer/Corrupted/Crystal/Mordrem Lodestones to get an output of 25. I only get 10. I am pretty down about all the double clicking I had to do to make the lodestones in the first place , then I find I will have to do more? Please, Please take pity on people who have physical conditions or disabilities.

@Infinity.6927 said:
    I am now having the reverse problem., I cannot use stacks of 250 Destroyer/Corrupted/Crystal/Mordrem Lodestones to get an output of 25. I only get 10. I am pretty down about all the double clicking I had to do to make the lodestones in the first place , then I find I will have to do more? Please, Please take pity on people who have physical conditions or disabilities.

Unfortunately when they fixed the above issue they also turned both into single recipes instead of one single and one bulk.

• @Khisanth.2948 said:

Unfortunately when they fixed the above issue they also turned both into single recipes instead of one single and one bulk.

That indeed is unfortunate. I guess the wiki should be changed to update to the singular only.