Ready for some "Core" Revenant gameplay? I got some here!

Shao.7236

Like always, really pleasant to do. If the link dies I'll figure out another way to share it via edit of the main post. Thank you those who've supported me all this time! Maybe if the boon spam goes down next patch, I'll play Shiro/Jalis seriously, it's just as fun. I had a LOT of clips for this, it was really hard to pick these out.

P.S. The mood for this one is pretty old school, I wanted to go for a different vibe with the tracks, it's not as chill like my other ones.

Edit: First part of the video is muted due to content ID claims, I have the original in the description if you want to see it.

@Azure The Heartless.3261Still incredibly fun I tell ya!

@"Pterikdactyl.7630"Build is in the description for more details but here they are;Switching in between Viper's and Deadshot, not so much for Wanderer. Took a liking to Deadshot better due to how good Jalis is. Rune of the Traveler because I favor condition duration over more damage (Compared to Lynx) and Rapid Flow is another thing that I would sometimes use with Rune of the Speed, but Spirit Boon has greater potential IMO while avoiding so much cripple, this would be more of Shiro/Jalis thing.

I agree, it's a tough time picking CM or SotM, to me it feels like it's purely based on preference as either legends greatly benefit from both (I would pick CM Guaranteed with Renegade though). If I had to express more in depth, I feel like CM is better for Solo fights while SotM is more oriented to Team fights, of course when you add an extra layer of difficulty with CM to the build it's even more harder to manage Revenant with so many things going on in teamfights.

@ParanoidKami.2867 said:Video unavailableThis video contains content from [Merlin] PIAS, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

I've muted part of the video to restore the youtube link and uploaded it somewhere for the full video. It was bound to happen unfortunately.

Thank you all otherwise!!

With the upcoming patch, this might be the last time we ever see this going.

@ParanoidKami.2867 said:A lot of condi damage there :p Only that one team USA guy managed to put up a fight but his condi spike was useless against a condi Rev with resistance.

If you carefully look, he was also using Arcane Thievery, but with the clever use of F2 and Healing ICD separate from Demonic Defiance, it's not a total counter, at least as long as there's always something to back into.

@"Shao.7236" said:Like always, really pleasant to do. If the link dies I'll figure out another way to share it via edit of the main post. Thank you those who've supported me all this time! Maybe if the boon spam goes down next patch, I'll play Shiro/Jalis seriously, it's just as fun. I had a LOT of clips for this, it was really hard to pick these out.

P.S. The mood for this one is pretty old school, I wanted to go for a different vibe with the tracks, it's not as chill like my other ones.

Edit: First part of the video is muted due to content ID claims, I have the original in the description if you want to see it.

How can you even play pvp while chat window is covered with you mouse app? This is a team game, not solo. listen to your mates.

@Kaburro.4712 said:

@"Shao.7236" said:Like always, really pleasant to do. If the link dies I'll figure out another way to share it via edit of the main post. Thank you those who've supported me all this time! Maybe if the boon spam goes down next patch, I'll play Shiro/Jalis seriously, it's just as fun. I had a LOT of clips for this, it was really hard to pick these out.

How can you even play pvp while chat window is covered with you mouse app? This is a team game, not solo. listen to your mates.

I can see the chat in-game, this is an overlay that's applied through OBS in the final video result. People usually hide chat to avoid all sorts of drama, I do it for that reason but also the privacy of my own conversations.

@"Trevor Boyer.6524" Yeah it's awful, gone are the days of just having fun making videos with music so easily if at all. I admit I took a big shot in the dark there with so many tracks, luckily it was only one and I was allowed to mute it. As for the plugin I'm using with OBS here; https://www.dropbox.com/s/bcqf9mkfaay3xjk/input-overlay.v4.8b.win32.64.zip?dl=0 Idk if it's okay to put it out there on the forums, if it's not I guess I'll get a warning.

Thanks btw, that video was a lot of fun to make and honestly a tribute to what Condi Revenant is right now before the changes, it's a good way to remember.