Best character / proffesion combo — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Best character / proffesion combo

Comment the most logical or... illogical race / profession combo

There's always a way. There's always a truth. There's always a light.

Comments

• Ill answer to all of the comments.

• ZeftheWicked.3076ZeftheWicked.3076 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 30, 2020

Asura ranger. Obviously logical.

Pros:

• superior scientific profession, as your "golem" (the pet) does not require programming, batteries, is not hackable and easy to maintain/replace. Tons of funds and time saved for real research!
    • pet is bigger then you! Great at drawing attention away from smaller you! Also can be used as emergency mount (reseach in progress!)
    • pet is bigger then you! If you're stranded and no food - BIG mobile food supply right there!
    • excellent subterfuge and saboutage - send in your pet to wreck enemy equipment/raid their laboratory. Just a wild animal attack, none will be the wiser..
    • SNAP! The favourite sound when some pests are trying to bug you in your laboratory. Noooo, I didn't lay that snare there...asura's don't use snare traps (innocent eyes)
    • technobabble the cretins for 3s stun. Shoot the inquest kitten with your bow. Didn't invent tech for enemy arrows? Too bad!
    • Sharks with lasers. You know you want them, and as ranger you already have a shark!

Cons:

• Your lab may smell...a "little"
    • drooling maw of your "pet" is the last thing you want to see and smell when being ressurected
    • Necros can detonate their pets and resummon soon after....need to work on "pet enhancements"
    • Your clearly superior resourcefulness and adaptation skills are often not recognized by golem-obsessed imbecilic peers.
  • Okay. I was honestly thinking an asura ranger would be ILLOGICAL so... nevermind.

• Drizzt.1796Drizzt.1796 Member ✭✭
    edited February 1, 2020

Pros to prove my point:
    . No manure obviously
    . Hard to tame
    . They're bigger than you!
    . They might eat you (Pet looks at you with hungry eyes)
    . Hard to take care of
    . Cant use it as a mount (They're not horses for goodness sake!)
    . Can get caught by the inquest and be used as a test subject
    Cons to prove his point:
    . Un-hackable
    . Emergency rations
    . Saves time (not with training)
    . Excellent cover-up!
    . Can make your pets destroy things! Zojja "Its not my lab so i dont care if it gets blown up."
    . If it gets lost, you just have to find another!
    I finished with this part so put some thought into what you type

• Drizzt.1796Drizzt.1796 Member ✭✭
    edited February 1, 2020

Charr Deadeye! An ash legion charr who, when going to the crystal desert found iron legion muskets useful! Its a Grrrreat combo! (And yes i eat the cereal that has Tony the Tiger in its commercial)