Living World S4 episode 2 and 3 locked but pretty sure I was playing — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Living World S4 episode 2 and 3 locked but pretty sure I was playing

StormyFae.2761StormyFae.2761 Member ✭✭
edited January 31, 2020 in Players Helping Players

When did episode 2 and 3 go live? I can't believe I didn't log in the whole time they were up. Is there any way I can check?

Comments

• yoni.7015yoni.7015 Member ✭✭✭

You can check the wiki, there are the release dates of the episodes.

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

March 6th 2018 and June 26th 2018 respectively

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• OK thanks. But is there any way I can check to see if I logged in during that time? I assume I didn't since they're locked but it's really weird that I wouldn't have since episode 1 is unlocked and I'm pretty sure I didn't go 6 months without logging in at all.

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

@StormyFae.2761 said:
    OK thanks. But is there any way I can check to see if I logged in during that time? I assume I didn't since they're locked but it's really weird that I wouldn't have since episode 1 is unlocked and I'm pretty sure I didn't go 6 months without logging in at all.

Don't think so. You could ask Support I guess and maybe there is the tiny chance of a bug somewhere that prevented unlocking. I don't know if they have historical login records, but there is a chance

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• OK thanks. I guess it's no huge deal since they're only like 200gems each but still. When you're counting every penny (copper?) then it does add up.

• @StormyFae.2761 said:
    OK thanks. I guess it's no huge deal since they're only like 200gems each but still. When you're counting every penny (copper?) then it does add up.

It does! Check the gem store for the season bundle, it gets prorated for each episode you own, so should bring two remaining ep.s down to something like 320 gems.