[Poll] Do you agree with the continued opression of shattered aegis users. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[Poll] Do you agree with the continued opression of shattered aegis users.

Caysadia.7405Caysadia.7405 Member ✭✭✭

[Poll] Do you agree with the continued opression of shattered aegis users. 43 votes

Yes, I am an absolutely vile and insidious human being and everything I touch falls to ruin, there is no light in my life and therefore I must join in the opression of everyone more fulfilled than I
60%
Arioch.6507TheGrimm.5624Ertrak.9506Diabolo.4876Chaba.5410Blockhead Magee.3092Fleebag.1384Dralor.3701Gryxis.6950ArchonWing.9480LetoII.3782ArthurDent.9538linamaria.1830Elmo Benchwarmer.3025Bigpapasmurf.5623Sobx.1758Cambeleg.7632aelska.4609TinkTinkPOOF.9201lodjur.1284 26 votes
No, I am an absolute paragon of virtue and justice, and all that I interact with on this earth is filled with happiness, allowing me to see past the veil and join with my brothers and sisters of humanity in the crusade against unjust opression.
32%
vier.1327Milea.6043Fatherbliss.4701SWI.4127neven.3785EremiteAngel.9765Zikory.6871Voltekka.2375Brandon Uzumaki.1524Caysadia.7405HoneyBadger.5691Zexanima.7851roso.1536SexyMofo.8923 14 votes
I am on TC and therefore my opinion is invalid either way
6%
Babytater.6803Ben K.6238pointaction.4639 3 votes

Comments

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

I am sooo torn on this:

My opinion is invalid, but I’m not on TC so I don’t know how to answer!!??

Thank You for the {MEME}

• hahaha love you man

Te lazla otstara.

• Zexanima.7851Zexanima.7851 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 31, 2020
    No, I am an absolute paragon of virtue and justice, and all that I interact with on this earth is filled with happiness, allowing me to see past the veil and join with my brothers and sisters of humanity in the crusade against unjust opression.

I must go against my common sense and side with you. Your zeal and vigor for this topic has converted me.

Depression and anxiety are the worst...

• Sobx.1758Sobx.1758 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 31, 2020
    Yes, I am an absolutely vile and insidious human being and everything I touch falls to ruin, there is no light in my life and therefore I must join in the opression of everyone more fulfilled than I

I feel bad for missing you as an available answer in my poll, I'm so sorry :(

• Chaba.5410Chaba.5410 Member ✭✭✭✭

I voted yes to help save a great meme.

• ArchonWing.9480ArchonWing.9480 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 31, 2020

Oh I answered wrong RIP.

• roso.1536roso.1536 Member ✭✭

No aegis can protect my shattered heart of this injustice, one that has pierced my flesh and soul with sorrow and despair.

• Bigpapasmurf.5623Bigpapasmurf.5623 Member ✭✭✭✭

Had to answer yes. You talk about oppression, yet ban travelers and immigrants to DR. Can't support someone who is like that :p:p:p

Red = Dead...or someone runs away. Either way it's gone.
    twitch.tv/TRMC
    Lover of Jumping puzzles, Squirrels, WvW, and Taimi
    Co-Leader of SOmething inAPpropriate {SOAP}

• Caysadia.7405Caysadia.7405 Member ✭✭✭

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:
    Had to answer yes. You talk about oppression, yet ban travelers and immigrants to DR. Can't support someone who is like that :p:p:p

Arenanet has DISPUTED my travel ban and has CENSORED my decree from all official channels. My rights as the leader of my land has been violated.

@Caysadia.7405 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

Arenanet has DISPUTED my travel ban and has CENSORED my decree from all official channels. My rights as the leader of my land has been violated.

So like a chump, 2 wrongs make a right and because you have been violated you deserve the right to violate others, like a 5 year old child who was just scolded and is now hitting others out of anger?

Leaders like this is what creates a dictatorship and has no place here good sir.

twitch.tv/TRMC

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Caysadia.7405 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

So like a chump, 2 wrongs make a right and because you have been violated you deserve the right to violate others, like a 5 year old child who was just scolded and is now hitting others out of anger?

Leaders like this is what creates a dictatorship and has no place here good sir.

How dare you speak heresy of our glorious shattered leader Caysadia who was shattered so by the shattering of shattered agies. Down with the nay sayers!

• Caysadia.7405Caysadia.7405 Member ✭✭✭

@Zexanima.7851 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Caysadia.7405 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

How dare you speak heresy of our glorious shattered leader Caysadia who was shattered so by the shattering of shattered agies. Down with the nay sayers!

Years of oppression has blinded him to the truth like so many others. We have nothing to lose but our chains brothers! Shattered from our wrists as we move towards a better future.

@Caysadia.7405 said:

@Zexanima.7851 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Caysadia.7405 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

Years of oppression has blinded him to the truth like so many others. We have nothing to lose but our chains brothers! Shattered from our wrists as we move towards a better future.

Hear, hear!

@Caysadia.7405 said:

@Zexanima.7851 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Caysadia.7405 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

Ti snot I who is blind my friend, it is thou who believes such illusion so strongly, you negate any sort of reason.

twitch.tv/TRMC

• Sleepwalker.1398Sleepwalker.1398 Member ✭✭✭✭

Can you update/modify this option.

I am on TC and therefore my opinion is invalid either way, but we coming to NA Tier 1 (99.9% certain).

• Widmo.3186Widmo.3186 Member ✭✭✭

OP, youre one of the reasons why ANet dont listen to community and balance patches are delusional.
    Thank you :)

Dont mind me, I just randomly spam 35 skill-buttons

• Ben K.6238Ben K.6238 Member ✭✭✭✭
    I am on TC and therefore my opinion is invalid either way

This account is not on TC but whatever.

Build a bridge and get over it.

• Acheron.4731Acheron.4731 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 1, 2020

yikes....too many good choices

Don't Worry, My Dutch is OK

• LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭

Eeeeeevvvil

Eeeeeeeeeeevvil

[HUNT] the predatory instinct

• ArthurDent.9538ArthurDent.9538 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'd have to look up what shattered aegis does/did but I still think the Nerf was justified and it needs to be gutted more.

• Yes, I am an absolutely vile and insidious human being and everything I touch falls to ruin, there is no light in my life and therefore I must join in the opression of everyone more fulfilled than I

It needs to be completely removed from the game.

• vier.1327vier.1327 Member ✭✭

Never give up.