[POLL] What do you like to play the most PvE mode or WvW mode or sPvP mode? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[POLL] What do you like to play the most PvE mode or WvW mode or sPvP mode?

This a just friendly poll to see what Guild Wars 2 members what you like to play the most.

Feel welcome tell everyone your reasons for your for your vote.

[POLL] What do you like to play the most PvE mode or WvW mode or sPvP mode? 62 votes

PvE (Such as dungeons, raids, fractals, events, stories and so on)
20% 13 votes
WvW
69% 43 votes
sPvP
9% 6 votes

Comments

• Bigpapasmurf.5623Bigpapasmurf.5623 Member ✭✭✭✭

Cause of reasons

reasons being the # of squirrels in WvW

Red = Dead...or someone runs away. Either way it's gone.
    twitch.tv/TRMC
    Lover of Jumping puzzles, Squirrels, WvW, and Taimi
    Co-Leader of SOmething inAPpropriate {SOAP}

• I spend I say 70% to 75% in WvW, 15% to 20% in PvE and 5% in sPvP

• TheGrimm.5624TheGrimm.5624 Member ✭✭✭✭

I think you might find some bias by posting this poll here versus in the general discussions since. But at the same time you might see some PvE bias there too.

Envy the Madman his musing when Death comes to make fools of us all.
    De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.
    TheGrimm PoTBS/GW1/WAR/Rift/GW2/MWO/ESO/WoT/WoW/D2/HoTS/Civ6/CU/AoC

• @TheGrimm.5624 said:
    I think you might find some bias by posting this poll here versus in the general discussions since. But at the same time you might see some PvE bias there too.

If ANET wants to move it general discussions instead of being in the WvW section then I have no problems with that.

ANET is the only one that can move this POLL.

• Acheron.4731Acheron.4731 Member ✭✭✭✭

I definitely played wvw the most (about 95%) but haven't played the game in a while.
    Soon as we get some expansion-like content in wvw or just another expansion I will be back in wvw.
    Until then...just waiting for that SOON to expire.

Don't Worry, My Dutch is OK

• @pointaction.4639 said:

@TheGrimm.5624 said:

If ANET wants to move it general discussions instead of being in the WvW section then I have no problems with that.

Or you can just ask a mod.

People play games on their phones now. Figure it out.

• Turkeyspit.3965Turkeyspit.3965 Member ✭✭✭✭

Fractals are done in about 40 minutes, while I can easily spend a few hours straight farming bags.

• I mean...its the wvw section

• @pointaction.4639 said:
    This a just friendly poll to see what Guild Wars 2 members what you like to play the most.

Feel welcome tell everyone your reasons for your for your vote.

I think your sampling method is a tad biased, given you posted this in the WvW section.

• Bassdeff.1895Bassdeff.1895 Member ✭✭✭

I vote other, it's a 50/50 split between PvE and WvW.

• RedShark.9548RedShark.9548 Member ✭✭✭✭

@pointaction.4639 said:

@TheGrimm.5624 said:

Has nothing to do with what anet wants.
    Since you posted this in the wvw section more wvw interested player will see/vote on it, resulting in way more wvw votes than it would get in the pve or pvp sections.
    You could redo the poll in each of those forum sections and in each that section would have the most votes.

• @RedShark.9548 said:

@pointaction.4639 said:

@TheGrimm.5624 said:

Has nothing to do with what anet wants.
    Since you posted this in the wvw section more wvw interested player will see/vote on it, resulting in way more wvw votes than it would get in the pve or pvp sections.
    You could redo the poll in each of those forum sections and in each that section would have the most votes.

Ok...

I I posted a new one in the General Discussion section the link below

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/97692/poll-what-do-you-like-to-play-the-most-pve-mode-or-wvw-mode-or-spvp-mode