LFG [NSP] [PvE] [WvW] CST Newer casual player

Cyriande.4189

I'm a newer player to GW2 but am really liking the game so far learning as much as I can as I go. Highest toon in the 30's as of right now and would like a guild that's fairly active. I'm playing more casually for now but will definitely increase activity as I get more invested. Have a couple friends playing with me that I will hopefully be looking to bring in. I really like a good community of guildies that are supportive of eachother.

We are a guild that is looking to grow more active, we have plenty of people on discord who are willing to support and jump on the game at pretty much a moments notice if they are just playing other games.Eg. I play lots of games, and I am trying to get on GW more often, but as someone who played my first 1000 hours in under a year and is now like 4 years in and has over 6000 hours play time, you can imagine I spent a lot of time all at once and needed to add variety to my gaming life.

We are really welcoming and love to help and do stuff. I can send you to our website if you want to see more about who we are.