What happened to the trailer music? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

What happened to the trailer music?

In Shadow of the Ice did the trailer song play in it at all? I don't recall hearing it but maybe somehow I just missed it?

Comments

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

Does trailer music usually play in the episode?

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Arden.7480Arden.7480 Member ✭✭✭✭

It was composed for the trailer, the trailer's music never play in game (not talking about the trailer reusing old one like A Crack in the Ice trailer used Battle on the Breachmaker). Also Maclaine's Fear not this Night never played in game, only for trailer's purpose.

The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.

H. P. Lovecraft

• Tzarakiel.7490Tzarakiel.7490 Member ✭✭✭

@Arden.7480 said:
    It was composed for the trailer, the trailer's music never play in game (not talking about the trailer reusing old one like A Crack in the Ice trailer used Battle on the Breachmaker). Also Maclaine's Fear not this Night never played in game, only for trailer's purpose.

Fear not this night plays during the cleansing of Orr.

PvP? What's that? Never heard of it.

• Eloc Freidon.5692Eloc Freidon.5692 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2, 2020

It is a horrid shame that none of the trailer content ever makes it into the game, specifically the cut scenes I'd love to see my character in. They're made, but never making it into the game sucks.

@Tzarakiel.7490 said:

@Arden.7480 said:

"Maclaine's Fear not this Night never played in game"

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Tzarakiel.7490 said:

@Arden.7480 said:

Arden refers to MaClaine's version of Fear Not This Night, which only appears in the trailer for S4 Ep2

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .