- Positive Bash: Reduced power coefficient from 0.7 to 0.533. Reduced might duration from 8 seconds to 6 seconds
- Negative Bash: Reduced power coefficient from 1.0 to 0.666. Reduced vulnerability duration from 8 seconds to 6 seconds
- Equalizing blow: Reduced power coefficient from 1.4 to 0.933. Reduced might and vulnerability durations from 8 seconds to 6 seconds
Electro-Whirl: Reduced power coefficient per strike from 1.2 to 0.68. Increased cooldown from 6 seconds to 8 seconds
- Rocket Charge: Reduced power coefficient per strike from 1.1 to 0.74. Increased cooldown from 12 seconds to 18 seconds
- Shock Shield: Reduced power coefficient per strike from 0.25 to 0.1
- Thunderclap: Reduced power coefficient per strike from 0.8 to 0.45. Reduced vulnerability duration from 8 seconds to 6 seconds
Impact Savant is unchanged in the upcoming balance patch. So scrapper's health pool will continue to remain lower. BUUUUUT because its damage output is also being lowered, its ability to sustain is also taking a direct nerf. I'm not sure any other spec or class is seeing both its sustain and damage hurt at the same time with just a damage change.
But look at the nerfs for everything else:
This bodes ill for a class that already struggles in competitive play. I hope they will reexamine scrapper soon for this reason, and lower the health debuff from Impact Savant, or increase the barrier generation % (from 15% to something like 20% to compensate)
TL;DR -- For those who use condi scrapper builds, you won't see much change in your sustain. But for people who use power scrapper builds, you will.
The great god Lagki demands sacrifice!