New Guild halls PLEASE!

I would love to see a charr and norn themed guild hall set come out. One for a more charr theme something like grothmar with a keep or fortress thats completely customizable and has some charr mechanisms in place. And a norn village or town of some sorts or maybe a MASSIVE mead-hall with tons of wilderness around it.... It would be extremely cool to see both thee themes come into play.

For the charr one Id want it to feel like human ruins, with charr structures built upon the foundation and the same them present in grothmar valley semi-present in this one. Id love to see how the theme of the charr would echo along the dead-husk of the humane settlements remains.

For the norn Id love this dark fantasy, evil forest vibe with some buildings and of course snow and greenery. Id also like ambient wildlife to be abundant here with maybe even the whispers and the new music from this last release being within the guild hall as ambient noise. Maybe even specific places we could put the shrines we can now earn? As if we are rebuilding this semi-homestead and making it our own. What I wouldn't give for a norn themed guild hall...

@Irbis.4932 said:Those sound good. I would also add a dwarvish themed one like Derelict Delve. The current guild halls stem from abandoned places, so dwarvish ruins would go well with that.

Oooh a deldrimore themed guild hall would be sick. Id want it to be partially underground though, maybe something akin to erebor from the tolkein universe if at all possible so we can really feel the dwarven atmosphere. Hell make a Sylvari themed one too, and an asuran themed one....

I would be for the idea too, but I doubt it will happen in this Living History .. They don't have the financial resources for it. In addition, given the financial abyss that is the guild hall : it is not too worth it unless an overhaul, even in the mechanisms that make guilds almost useless. (Especially when we know that we are on a game called "Guild Wars" which has no GVG).

Yeah, I'd love more but I doubt we'll get any anytime soon. Was hoping we would get one during this saga. A norn-themed snowy forest one could be cool. Something akin to Bitterfrost forest with parts of tundra and maybe even a giant lake in the middle with some deep water and cave systems or something.

Dwarven ruins could be cool too though.

Personally I've always wanted one in Arah. Maybe in that gap above the Arah dungeon and east of the Artesian waters. With some architecture that's somehow stayed in tact, or as part of the upgrade process we can just upgrade it and restore it to its former glory.

Either way, more choices is better in general. It would be nice to fill in some more of the open map, especially the awkward gaps that aren't really big enough for a playable map, with some more guild hall choices. Only bad thing is they're just so expensive to upgrade and I would want multiple ones for multiple guilds. lol

Honestly, it would be great if they would just revamp the whole guild hall upgrade system, scribing, and guild missions. But they seem pretty hesitant to touch guild stuff.