Problem with new strike mission

Have some issues with the new strike mission in Bjora marches.

I entered the public mission, group decided to fight, group was locked, portal to arena as up ... but there was no ice shard in the middle to interact.So we cant start the fight.

2nd problem: We cant leave the instance.The portal back to Bjora marches is inactive.Only way to leave is e.g. Captain's Airship Pass or somthin similar.

Happens 2 times now for me.

Gonna add that sometimes the buff pillars for the essences can't be used. Also have seen players entering that could not see any other players while being in the same instance as per squad info and ppl inside could see those players no problem.

Does not happen at all times and all re-entering the strike mission instance fixes it but nevertheless a bug.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@Aaralyna.3104 said:Gonna add that sometimes the buff pillars for the essences can't be used. Also have seen players entering that could not see any other players while being in the same instance as per squad info and ppl inside could see those players no problem.

Having the whole team /gg seems to reset the pillar when that occurs

Even then, the boss usually bugs out and fails to reappear after the mimic fights. I've seen it fail to reappear 6 times in one party