A Message from Andrew Gray

123457>

Comments

• Dante.1508Dante.1508 Member ✭✭✭

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Dante.1508 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Dante.1508 said:
    but I can tell you the map is meta-focused with a push-and-pull feel similar to WvW in a PvE setting.

Yeah that there will never bring me back as pver i detest WvW and meta so having it as a core pve experience is like saying leave GW2 and uninstal, which i feel after reading that i should.. That sounds terrible.. as is WvW to this day.

I for one just wanted more core tyria experiences..

Do You hate Silverwastes as well?

Yes with a passion.

You said that:

@Dante.1508 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Dante.1508 said:
    but I can tell you the map is meta-focused with a push-and-pull feel similar to WvW in a PvE setting.

Yeah that there will never bring me back as pver i detest WvW and meta so having it as a core pve experience is like saying leave GW2 and uninstal, which i feel after reading that i should.. That sounds terrible.. as is WvW to this day.

I for one just wanted more core tyria experiences..

Do You hate Silverwastes as well?

Very much so i avoid it like a plague unless hot story forces me there.. I only do hot for map completions on alts... i also avoid the other map below it as well.

Sorry for the late reply i moved on from GW2 as i said above, i just popped back to see if anything changed.. i seems only nerfs for pvp again.. yes that will bring customers back for sure.

Yes my apologies i came back at different days and thought i had not responded.. I'm not very active in GW2 lately so i don't keep tabs on the forums much.

• Aridon.8362Aridon.8362 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 25, 2020

In regards to the raids I just wish there was a raid guide in game, also some backstory as to what's going going on and why. And a small strategy guide on boss mechanics, I mean you know it's senseless for heroes to go fight a boss without a plan.

I still to this day do not know why we kill the things we do in them. WvW just needs to stop trying so hard to be an RTS and more about warfare/pvp.