Stunbreak on (Ventari's) Purifying Essence

DonArkanio.6419

Hey there,

So, with the upcoming Balance Update the stunbreak on legend swap will no longer exist. I do understand that change and to think that a heavy class can be as slippery as Revenant it is fair to assume that having 3 (+spammable) stunbreaks is a bit too much.

However, Ventari is going to suffer a lot because it lacks any stunbreak or access to stability. I think that stunbreka would be a pretty nice addition to Purifying Essence.This was requested many times, but in this particular situation it's a lot more important.

What do you think?

Lolwhat they removed legend swap stunbreak? This update is so many layers of bad I cannot even grasp.

The guy was like "we removing damage off cc skills so it's not dodge or die, you can choose to facetank it and then stunbreak if you want". Then they also turn around and remove stunbreaks rofl. gg...

If they are going to remove empty vessel then they should add a stun break to ventari as just being able to tablet heal while stunned does nothing to keep you from being pinned down in a Zerg in wvw, also imo they should also change the functionality of all the legend’s existing stunbreaks so that they will function even if you don’t have the minimum energy required to activate as that was the main appeal of empty vessel vs other options.