Stunbreak on (Ventari's) Purifying Essence — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Stunbreak on (Ventari's) Purifying Essence

DonArkanio.6419DonArkanio.6419 Member ✭✭✭✭

Hey there,

So, with the upcoming Balance Update the stunbreak on legend swap will no longer exist. I do understand that change and to think that a heavy class can be as slippery as Revenant it is fair to assume that having 3 (+spammable) stunbreaks is a bit too much.

However, Ventari is going to suffer a lot because it lacks any stunbreak or access to stability. I think that stunbreka would be a pretty nice addition to Purifying Essence.
This was requested many times, but in this particular situation it's a lot more important.

What do you think?

Stunbreak on (Ventari's) Purifying Essence 20 votes

Yes
90%
Ertrak.9506Kravey.4563Pterikdactyl.7630ArthurDent.9538DonArkanio.6419hash.8462Arkantos.7460Jthug.9506Daniel Handler.4816ollbirtan.2915Josh.4132Chungo.3169Patc.4975Yasai.3549Tayga.3192MrAngio.6917alain.1659Virdo.1540 18 votes
No
10%
ZeftheWicked.3076KidRoleplay.3615 2 votes

Comments

• Yasai.3549Yasai.3549 Member ✭✭✭
    Yes

I think Ventari and its buddy Traitline Salvation are due for some attention anyway.

A Stunbreak is a good start.

If I play a stupid build, I deserve to die.
    If I beat people on a stupid build, I deserve to get away with it.

• Pterikdactyl.7630Pterikdactyl.7630 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Yes

Yes please.

• Justine.6351Justine.6351 Member ✭✭✭✭

Lolwhat they removed legend swap stunbreak? This update is so many layers of bad I cannot even grasp.

The guy was like "we removing damage off cc skills so it's not dodge or die, you can choose to facetank it and then stunbreak if you want". Then they also turn around and remove stunbreaks rofl. gg...

Anet buff me :-(
    Make me good at game!

• makes more sense to put it on protective solace

Te lazla otstara.

• ZeftheWicked.3076ZeftheWicked.3076 Member ✭✭✭✭
    No

Truth be told Ventari does not have a stunbreak because tablet skills have no cast times (just delayed activation) and he can control it even when face to the ground himself. That's the unique perk of ventari healer.

• alain.1659alain.1659 Member ✭✭✭
    Yes

Ventari/salvation needs attention as it blatantly sucks compared to other support/heal specs in competitive modes. Even a soulbeast with jacaranda helps more than a ventari rev in competitive, especially in wvw.

• Yes

Even in addition to this stunbreak, I would request to be able to attach the tablet to me as the engi gyroscope.

• Shao.7236Shao.7236 Member ✭✭✭✭

Everything is toned down so it's a wait and see considering it's still possible to CC people off while being controlled. Prior to if you care to not be CC, there's Jalis to use in pro-active manners.

• Daniel Handler.4816Daniel Handler.4816 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 15, 2020
    Yes

With Revenant losing stability on dodge, and stunbreak on legend swap, Ventari seems too vulnerable.

• Jthug.9506Jthug.9506 Member ✭✭✭
    Yes

If they are going to remove empty vessel then they should add a stun break to ventari as just being able to tablet heal while stunned does nothing to keep you from being pinned down in a Zerg in wvw, also imo they should also change the functionality of all the legend’s existing stunbreaks so that they will function even if you don’t have the minimum energy required to activate as that was the main appeal of empty vessel vs other options.