[EU] Looking for people to run both of the Bjora Marches strike missions for the achievements

Cynder.2509

I know I could just open up a group through lfg but my experiences have been terrible and everyone through lfg is acting like a complete asshole. I'd hope to find at least some friendly people who are also going for the achievments since they're needed for the new episode's met achievment. I'd really like to have the emote but I'm too anxious and paranoid to force myself into strike missions with random people who have a chance of being totally malicious and the risk of suffering major panic attacks. The problem is that I can't perform at 100% due to my disability making my hand movements a lot more difficult and some people just don't have enough forgiveness for the likes of me. Unfortunately I can't get any people of my guild together at the moment.However for you info: I do actively raid (or at least started to get back into raids) and therefore it's not the lack of experience, it's rather more a physical restriction.I'd like to organize this with at least a few like minded people perhaps later during this week depending on when I have time. I'm usually around at reset (1 am CET for my time) for quick dailies but I'm around outside that time window as well depending on my time management. If not earlier, I'll probably be there around Friday evening (somewhen around 6 pm CET my time).If you're interested or have questions please let me know.

Well, judging the lack of interest and the fact that this post is being drowned I can safely cancel it here. Guess, I'll never get the meta achievement done if I don't have 5k LI and 500 Dhuum KP (sadly I deleted all the LI back when I actively raided because they were cluttering my bank and inventory due to them not being able to be storaged and the fact that I doubted that I'll ever return to this content as my guild from back then has completely died)I usually get the meta done within one day or 2 days but this time I have to pass, I guess...Yes, I could have posted it to the raid/fractal/dungeon looking for group subforum but I was organizing a strike mission which isn't a raid, dungeon or fractal. Beside of that, nobody looks into those anyways.

The toxicity that certain players are making strikes out to contain is incorrect. There’s no more toxicity their than you’d find elsewhere in the game. I wouldn’t worry too much about that.

Groups shouldn’t be difficult to find and especially so if you do it during the region’s prime time hours. If a group doesn’t appear, create your own.

None of the achievements require a special group as they can all be obtained through doing the strike normally. If you want to get an easy one out of the way now, join a strike instance by yourself for the Boneskinner and light the torches 30 times. It’ll take about 15 min or so and can be done solo.

I'm interested! But I won't be available this week-end. If you still have achievements left from Monday on, feel free to add/invite me :)(so far I only got 2 achiev during the whisper of Jormag - but I'm quite lazy, I don't even know what attack I must avoid for the remaining achiev... I can read some walkthrough before trying again)EDIT: around 6 pm CET as well