"attack my target" character quote?

Schierke.5217

So, I know when you target something while in a party you'll hear the quote but the thing is, I can't hear it when I target something but can when others do. Is there something specific I'm supposed to have? Most of my characters are level 80 and I am at mastery rank 85 (lol yeah I'm catching up cause I took a year off from playing the game, was at mastery rank 8 s but I have been working on making my rank number higher)Anyway, am I supposed to hear it or not? sorry I've just been wondering about this lately and I'd love to get some answers.

probably homage to GW1 wehere you could command your heroes to 'attack your target'

"Im attacking Rotscale!" and they all would focus fire

in squads however, you can mark a target with ctrl+T and your character will call out to attack itother squad members can press T to focus the target

@"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:Are you calling the target?

The quote happens when you call a target - Ctrl+T. It puts a reticule over your current target and party members can press T to target it.

Yeah, I usually target things from time to time and I'll hear other player characters saying the quote or as the sylvari variant "on my mark, attack!" / "there, target identified"like, do I get to hear it too or is it just other party members that get to hear it when I target something? cause usually it's just silent for me.

Archived