Nice patch, but you forgot to nerf something really important !

PLS.4095

Hey,

Just to say downstate damage skill do actually too much damage.

Like spam 1 mesmer / necro / thief etc ... and the damage of skill 3 too, like mesmer do actually 7k damage.

I think its not fair you outplay a player and he does more damage in downstate than he was alive.Ranger pet need to die too.

All these mecanic ruin 1V2 / 1V3, just because spam 1 downstate make too much damage.

Excuse me for my english but i expect you understand what i want to say.

• Like 1

Pets already serve as a passive damage source on top of rangers downstate skills, pets should be able to revive ranger. Necro should receive nerfs in its life syphon downstate as well. Pvp only.As it stands some classes have broken OP downstates and rally's just due to the theme and mechanics of the class ie two examples above being ranger and necro.

@SeikeNz.3526 said:i think the dmg of downstate should stay it's important on the gameplay, it's not that high and if you lower it you can't kill the enemy while downed

Considering the amount of damage nerfs, losing all of your HP should probably not be rewarded with a potential, massive damage boost that is arbitrarily based on which class you are playing.

OP mentioned mesmers, thieves, and necros... all cloth-armor-wearers. They're going to be easier to burn down in downstate. Their compensation is that they can do more damage, and are harder to stomp. I haven't seen down rangers do that much damage, one just has to navigate around their pet and its revive, not too hard with practice.

@Sergo.2867 said:OP mentioned mesmers, thieves, and necros... all cloth-armor-wearers. They're going to be easier to burn down in downstate. Their compensation is that they can do more damage, and are harder to stomp. I haven't seen down rangers do that much damage, one just has to navigate around their pet and its revive, not too hard with practice.

I just mentionned exemple not specific class. The nerf would be for each class.As i wrote, downstate damage is not a problem on 1V1 but on 1V2 1V3 situation.

Maybe my sentences were not that clear.