WvW Server — Guild Wars 2 Forums

WvW Server

belenos.4310belenos.4310 Member ✭✭

Hi guys,

I actually needed some help for find a new place to transfer.

I'm looking for a good fight server, and where you can log on WvW and always find a commander.
I really want to do some Blob fight and maybe find a beautiful guild.

Comments

  • Jayden Reese.9542Jayden Reese.9542 Member ✭✭✭✭

    you need to add time you play na/eu. noone has a commander 24/7

  • Mainly btw 6 or 7pm and 11pm or 12

    I'm actually playing on EU

  • Tinnel.4369Tinnel.4369 Member ✭✭✭✭

    wvwstats.com has timezone based statistics that you can use to help you decide which server might fit your play time best.

  • Nice, thank's i actually using an other. I never see this one.

  • CrimsonNeonite.1048CrimsonNeonite.1048 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 4, 2020

    FSP, GH, Gankdara and maybe SFR if they can a bit more organized, if you are looking for English speaking server.
    The rest are just stacked, so you'll just be a pug among a strong group, unless you get a WSR, Dzagonur and Deso Matchup, which would actually get some good quality fights (and lag)

  • Atm i think to transfer desolation

  • Jayden Reese.9542Jayden Reese.9542 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @belenos.4310 said:
    Atm i think to transfer desolation

    Then you should of put hey guys who's currently winning t1. they totally need more halp

  • I was FSP before and some people on this server are really cancer
    Sure desolation don't need more help but they seems really active you know

    I've transfer from FSP to augury rock sunday and this server smell really bad..

  • Mini Crinny.6190Mini Crinny.6190 Member ✭✭✭✭

    honestly Piken Square is the answer to all your questions

  • Simo.6819Simo.6819 Member ✭✭
    edited February 4, 2020

    Honestly , Underworld is the answer to all your questions

    Kebab [Kill] - WSR

  • @Mini Crinny.6190 said:
    honestly Piken Square is the answer to all your questions

    Piken seems good yes, do you have some pug lead too?

    @Simo.6819 said:
    Honestly , Underworld is the answer to all your questions

    I will check but you're good atm cuz you're with desolation i guess?

  • Shades of NA 2016.

  • What about Piken ?
    Good fight, nice people ?

  • underworld surely has people, even desolation cannot clap everything alone - they are definitely a good link server, but so was Blacktide or rather, most we have had. main desolation time is between 18-23 i'd say, but we got coverage during the night too. (not many, but a small zerg size nearly always)

    we didn't have piken for quite some time in our matchups, so no idea. in desolation ur kinda stuck in t1, not everyone wants that :pensive:

    about gankdara, isn't that server dead or did the relink revive them?

    i'd not recommend SFR currently; they are usually a smallscale server, barely blobs, and even if they have a comm up, a rather low morale. their link is kodash, who does kinda the same story in another color. they rather poke towers and seek undefended keeps, and rather dodge open field fights

  • CrimsonNeonite.1048CrimsonNeonite.1048 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 14, 2020

    Well atm Piken/Abaddon's would be more stable than SFR atm, since the community there got split again because some Guilds and Commanders left once again due to drama, but it will recover eventually, whether it's during this link or not.

    Piken is a Full server right now though. Deso and WSR are stacked in some ways, too much coverage on the former, with no match up or server variation and more fight oriented players on the other and people on Gandara think they are about to get too stacked, as they got linked to two servers. Fsp has quite a few Guilds if you want to join a guild, but I'm not sure about them open tag wise.

  • @kamikharzeeh.8016 said:
    underworld surely has people, even desolation cannot clap everything alone - they are definitely a good link server, but so was Blacktide or rather, most we have had. main desolation time is between 18-23 i'd say, but we got coverage during the night too. (not many, but a small zerg size nearly always)

    we didn't have piken for quite some time in our matchups, so no idea. in desolation ur kinda stuck in t1, not everyone wants that :pensive:

    about gankdara, isn't that server dead or did the relink revive them?

    i'd not recommend SFR currently; they are usually a smallscale server, barely blobs, and even if they have a comm up, a rather low morale. their link is kodash, who does kinda the same story in another color. they rather poke towers and seek undefended keeps, and rather dodge open field fights

    Oh thx for all that information, about SFR I don’t have heard some good things about them.

    Underworld should be stuck with T1 for a long time I guess

  • @CrimsonNeonite.1048 said:
    Well atm Piken/Abaddon's would be more stable than SFR atm, since the community there got split again because some Guilds and Commanders left once again due to drama, but it will recover eventually, whether it's during this link or not.

    Piken is a Full server right now though. Deso and WSR are stacked in some ways, too much coverage on the former, with no match up or server variation and more fight oriented players on the other and people on Gandara think they are about to get too stacked, as they got linked to two servers. Fsp has quite a few Guilds if you want to join a guild, but I'm not sure about them open tag wise.

    Piken seems quite Good yes

    Deso are always full blobbing and that’s what I want that could be a good choice for me.
    Maybe just join under for the link but I don’t know what can happen after the deso link.

    Ganda ra and wsr are always full server then.

    And for fsp i was on since 1 month but some cancer on this server.

  • CrimsonNeonite.1048CrimsonNeonite.1048 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 14, 2020

    I mean you are only one player it doesn't matter, but at least join whatever voice Comms people use. You don't need to be in a T1 server to get content, Gandara has an active community or even Gunnars in T4.

    WSR are already strong and organized, but at least some other people or guilds spread onto other servers at least, to get balanced fights, especially if they can even move Tiers that often.

  • deso hasn't those numbers u think apparently, only at prime the real battle comms are around. barely tags where people actually follow otherwise. we just map-hop to catch all attackers pretty well usually. nearly all weekends we're rather outnumbered, and not even that often on post zerg-size.

    our people blob on EBG sometimes, but that's also very situation-dependant. we usually poke invaders down in "clouding", not in blobs.

  • Ohhh that’s really what desolation looks like ?

    All the time when I was fighting them they was fcking blob who roll their face on the keyboard for let’s hope having some difficulty.