I've had some good luck with this build so thought I would share. You need to be very efficient in utilizing positioning, blind, immob, stealth, and A.E.D to stay alive. There is very little hand-holding in that you only have 1 stun break and 1 invuln and they are on the same skill. Most every game I've played with this I get top damage and don't usually have trouble staying alive unless focused hard. This build mainly shines in team fights from all the fields
- Swap bomb kit for elixir gun for more sustain and an extra stun break. I've found I don't usually need it though and bomb kit provides a good amount of burns and confusion in team fights as well as sustain through blinds/immob.
- Swap mortar for elixir X for bigger team fight impact. I've found mortar kit to just be more versatile.
- Most your damage comes from burning, the rest are really just cover condi but all the poison access is good for anti-heal.
- Necro will destroy you most every time. You can beat reaper but they have to mess up
- Warrior is a hard fight but winnable. Not usually worth taking a 1v1 with a warrior because if you mess up once and they get off a good CC combo you're done.
- Guardian is winnable but a stale mate if they are good at cleansing. I've had no trouble fighting FB with this
- Rev is an easy win
- Ranger is hard but winnable
- Thief is hard but winnable
- Engi (usually holo) is an easy win unless they are prot
- Weaver is a stalemate or loss if you dont kite well. Just dont 1v1 weavers
- Mesmer it goes to whoever is the better player really. You can beat condi mirage but it's also hard
Moral of the story is it's not a strong build that will carry you but you CAN do a lot of damage and win fights if you play well. I usually always get top damage with it.
Depression and anxiety are the worst...