What Future skins do you hope comes to gw2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

What Future skins do you hope comes to gw2

From gw1, or a replica from other games, what skins would you like to get hold of to use in gw2?

There was an axe from gw2, crude axe... it looked like a giant wood chopping axe which looked pretty cool.

Or the elite luxon/kurzick medium armour sets

Comments

• cptaylor.2670cptaylor.2670 Member ✭✭✭✭

Things based on the Chronomancer Utopia concept art, Razzah's armor. The rest of the gods outfits, like Kormir, Abaddon, and Melandru.

The Envoy from gw1 that looked like Hel from Thor: Ragnarok.
    Multiple existing npc armor skins, like some of the awakened mobs, or the Grenth priest from the Arah dungeon.

As far as weapons go, I'm not really sure! None of the last few black lion weapon sets have really appealed to me.

Some anicent race armor could be cool. I.e. Seer, Dwarven, Jotun, etc.

• I wish they'd introduce a lot of armor skins from GW1. I miss vabbian armor, obsidian armor, elite sunspear, the tyrian stylish armor and so many more....but knowing ANet so far, if they would ever introduce any GW1 armor, they would introduce it as an outfit and would either be available on TP for your regular 700 gems or as an RNG item from BLC.

• coso.9173coso.9173 Member ✭✭✭✭

Some medium armor forales that show some skin other than an elbow. Fitting leather armor too.

• Jimbru.6014Jimbru.6014 Member ✭✭✭✭

A Raven armor set that is actually accessible to the majority of players and not just the minority of strike and raid people.

• rrusse.7058rrusse.7058 Member ✭✭✭

The unique Charr headpieces that we saw some NPCs wearing in Grothmar. As well as more armor pieces that have a Norn and Charr feel to them.

• Gryphon.2875Gryphon.2875 Member ✭✭✭

GW1 Necromancer scar armor.

• Liston.9708Liston.9708 Member ✭✭✭

Bone Dragon Staff

• Tman.6349Tman.6349 Member ✭✭✭

I'd like a high quality gw2 version of the Oppressor's weapons.

• Don't really care too much about skins, I just want dyeable weapons like we had in GW1.

• crepuscular.9047crepuscular.9047 Member ✭✭✭✭

every single skin from GW1, and it have to be SKINS!!! i refuse to spend my credit card on outfits, they are trash

[RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]     [TTS] [KA] [SI]     [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]
    Praise the Inevitable Eternal Transcendent King Palawa Ignacious Joko, the Beloved and Feared Undying Eternal Monarch of All !!!
    ... til Aurene ate him for dessert 😭
  • Frostfang.5109Frostfang.5109 Member ✭✭✭
    • Pyres armours
    • Charr concept art armours
  • anninke.7469anninke.7469 Member ✭✭✭

@coso.9173 said:
    Some medium armor forales that show some skin other than an elbow. Fitting leather armor too.

This. A hundred times.

In a perfect world (mine that is) it would have no choker/high collar (half of those look like trying to cut the toon's head off), no useless (and often oversized) trinkets. Like Leystone minus the stone garbage. Or Whisper without the flap and knife-disks. Or Rawhide with the collar ripped of. Sneakthief minus flap... Mist Shard would be nice (even though it's long-sleeved) without the metal-boob-things (why, oh why). At least it looks nice from behind. Corsair is pretty OK, but makes him look fat. Or give me Krytan female-ish chest piece for males. Or something similar to Scallywag.

No trench-coat(ish rugs). And if it has a trench-coat it would NOT look as if my male ranger wears a petticoat underneath. Seriously, why do so many medium chest armors look so weird from the side?

But I actually don't hope for any of that. Every time there's a new armor and I do get my hopes up, the inevitable dissapointment happens.

Do not fear difficulty. Hard ground makes sore feet.
    All things...grow. And the blossom bothers the weed.
    Act with wisdom and axe.

@anninke.7469 said:

@coso.9173 said:

This. A hundred times.

In a perfect world (mine that is) it would have no choker/high collar (half of those look like trying to cut the toon's head off), no useless (and often oversized) trinkets. Like Leystone minus the stone garbage. Or Whisper without the flap and knife-disks. Or Rawhide with the collar ripped of. Sneakthief minus flap... Mist Shard would be nice (even though it's long-sleeved) without the metal-boob-things (why, oh why). At least it looks nice from behind. Corsair is pretty OK, but makes him look fat. Or give me Krytan female-ish chest piece for males. Or something similar to Scallywag.

No trench-coat(ish rugs). And if it has a trench-coat it would NOT look as if my male ranger wears a petticoat underneath. Seriously, why do so many medium chest armors look so weird from the side?

But I actually don't hope for any of that. Every time there's a new armor and I do get my hopes up, the inevitable dissapointment happens.

This!!!!!

• aspirine.6852aspirine.6852 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Liston.9708 said:
    Bone Dragon Staff

^^ this one.

• I have an Engineer named Gordan Fraeman and my biggest dream is to have a hammer that looks like a Crowbar.

Master of garbage builds and being useless.

• Hope there will be none, and instead of wasting resources on kitten premium visuals they'll develop a proper expansion. I won't buy the former, (and it won't save the game) but I would buy the later. (and it can prolong game's existence) . Current LWS approach hardly will do.

• Super Hayes.6890Super Hayes.6890 Member ✭✭✭✭

@MoriMoriMori.5349 said:
    Hope there will be none, and instead of wasting resources on kitten premium visuals they'll develop a proper expansion. I won't buy the former, (and it won't save the game) but I would buy the later. (and it can prolong game's existence) . Current LWS approach hardly will do.

Why post this here? Say none and move on instead of trying to redirect the thread.

Draconic Aegis is my pick.

The next time you get angry at someone try walking a mile in their shoes. After that, who cares! You're a mile away and you have their shoes! -Someone with more awesome quotes than me

@MoriMoriMori.5349 said:
    Hope there will be none, and instead of wasting resources on kitten premium visuals they'll develop a proper expansion. I won't buy the former, (and it won't save the game) but I would buy the later. (and it can prolong game's existence) . Current LWS approach hardly will do.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/96663/expansion-level-content#latest

That one might serve your point better.

The next time you get angry at someone try walking a mile in their shoes. After that, who cares! You're a mile away and you have their shoes! -Someone with more awesome quotes than me

• SoulGuardian.6203SoulGuardian.6203 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 7, 2020

I really want some of GW1 shields, such as the exalted aegis.

Also really want a sword for elementalists that actually changed the imbue coil around it according to the main equipped element.
    For weavers, it would count the first element, or could even have both imbue coils as a blade.

• Zexanima.7851Zexanima.7851 Member ✭✭✭✭

Idk, some more good looking heavy plate skins? Like very "tanky" feeling. I like my warrior to be a ball of raging metal.

Depression and anxiety are the worst...

• Zulu warrior inspired armour!

Voltaic Spear! I forgot about that one :)

• Dante.1763Dante.1763 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Super Hayes.6890 said:

Already in game. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Al'ir'aska_(skin)

I request a -staff- skin that shares the Voltaic Spear look though if we ever get a elite that throws staffs.

Amana Silentchild; My Main
    Ember Wandertooth; The Kingslayer, Kianda Redpaw; The Blazing Light
    Why GW is Called Guildwars

• SoulGuardian.6203SoulGuardian.6203 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Dante.1763 said:

@Super Hayes.6890 said:

I request a -staff- skin that shares the Voltaic Spear look though if we ever get a elite that throws staffs.

This... and also a spear skin for scepters.
    Might aswell request the Guardian's Scepter blue projectile to be changed into silver spears instead.
    That way we can finally have throwable spears.

• More light armor hood options that look good on charr--mostly meaning: hoods that don't disable the charr's horns. There are currently a grand total of three, one of which has the hood sitting so far back on the charr's head, that it's more of an oversized turtleneck. Hell, I recently saw that the hood that thieves can start with looks good, just make a light armor version of that.

• Taylan.2187Taylan.2187 Member ✭✭✭

Things that actually look good instead of being all shiny! I almost misspelled "shiny" as "shitny" while typing that sentence. Freudian slip?

• Gryphon.2875Gryphon.2875 Member ✭✭✭

Ordinary trousers for light armor.

• @Gryphon.2875 said:
    Ordinary trousers for light armor.

I was going to say trousers in general.

@SoulGuardian.6203 said:

@Dante.1763 said:

@Super Hayes.6890 said:

This... and also a spear skin for scepters.
    Might aswell request the Guardian's Scepter blue projectile to be changed into silver spears instead.
    That way we can finally have throwable spears.

It doesn't have the lightning effects that make it worth having. Staff skin with lightning effects, then it will be in the game. The underwater one is a cop out and yes, I have it ;)

• Doctor.1384Doctor.1384 Member ✭✭✭

Anything that isnt a visially cluttering backpiece, an immersion breaking cutsie thing, or another out of place outfit. Id rather have one armor set for every 5 outfits or 10 back pieces in the game.

• Some mesmer set Elite Elegant and Elite Noble, also Vabbi.

Necromancer Vabbi set.

• Chasind.3128Chasind.3128 Member ✭✭✭

Gw1 hairstyles refitted to fit the races of Gw2

• Arkantos.7460Arkantos.7460 Member ✭✭✭✭

some with no buttcapes

• Belinda's arsenal (sword, axe, mace, shield, staff, .... )

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

I wish we could wield a regular sized sword two handed. I’d pay for an animations pack or something if that was possible. I’d also like more armors or even outfits that have some armor but are kind of more built for agility and speed. No capes or buttcapes slapped on them like everything else. And most of all, and most realistically, I want to be flooded with skyscale skins!

HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

edited February 9, 2020
    • Trident (matching endless ocean kit) as staff skin!
  • Bikiny Armor for medium (with no buttcape XD) and more armor similar to male version of Phalanx set which look the same for both male and female.