A massive balance patch seems like the perfect time to remove them. I will list why I think so below.
- The opportunity cost is very low, 1 sigil on your "worse" weapon, the opportunity cost is actually 0 on ele/engi
- They're BiS by a fairly large margin, pretty much everyone uses them (with supports sometimes being the exception), myself included.
- They're fairly bland, just free 250 pwr/condi dmg/whatever, as opposed to more interesting ones like energy, cleansing, torment etc
- They're annoying to play with, having to remember to swap before stuff dies, losing stacks when you swap map etc, especially annoying on ele/engi, removing them would be a massive QoL improvement
- They essentially limit sigil slots from 4>3 by being so strong.
- They're inconsistent with the rest of the sigils, they're the only ones that work on the bar they're not slotted on. Changing this would essentially fix all my gripes with them as they'd no longer be BiS
I think removing these would give some more variety with regards to sigils and remove a minor annoyance.
Ögonen omges av vita och svarta penseldrag som gör att de ser större ut än vad de egentligen är. Baksidan av lodjurets öron kantas av svart päls som slutar i den karaktäristiska tofsen högst upp på örat. Lodjurets svans är kortare än de flesta andra kattdjurs.