Obsidian Shard Eater

Lionwait.4815

We need a bloodstone dust, empyrial fragments and dragonite ore eater. One of my alts is now converted to a mule that specifically holds only those. And i already have his full inventory of this stuff.

Please anet, make the eater craftable and make it cost 2500 shards, 1000 fragments and 500 ore (that's the frequency of their drops), and a fourth not that easily obtainable item and let us craft ascended junk material eater.

@Veprovina.4876 said:We need a bloodstone dust, empyrial fragments and dragonite ore eater. One of my alts is now converted to a mule that specifically holds only those. And i already have his full inventory of this stuff.

Please anet, make the eater craftable and make it cost 2500 shards, 1000 fragments and 500 ore (that's the frequency of their drops), and a fourth not that easily obtainable item and let us craft ascended junk material eater.

These already exist and are called "The Princess", "Star of Gratitude" and "Mawdrey II".

@Veprovina.4876 said:We need a bloodstone dust, empyrial fragments and dragonite ore eater. One of my alts is now converted to a mule that specifically holds only those. And i already have his full inventory of this stuff.

Check the wiki page on converters. There's already a bunch of different eaters for ascended crafting materials. Plus the frequency of drops varies wildly depending on what kind of content you play, so making a sink that eats all three but at widely different ratios isn't helpful.

Archived