Hey look, It's Eir. [Spoilers I guess?]

This is Vanilla story, basically they are stuck in a timeloop and the events of HoT have not happened whenever you are visiting Vanilla content, (dungeons story, vanilla story etc) so that's why you can still see Eir.

In other words, too good to be true, poor my Eir :disappointed_relieved:

@Zaltys.7649 said:

@Kheldorn.5123 said:It's not oversight. Her home "happens" before events in HoT.Many of the other instances change based on which quest steps your character has completed, same should probably happen there too.

By many you mean home instance and Jormag's tooth? Because I can't remember any other "dynamic" instance.

@Kheldorn.5123 said:It's not oversight. Her home "happens" before events in HoT.

You know that is quite funny how people use this as an excuse, considering the pale tree was basically lying "death" on the ground after modremoths champion attacked the grove. And that for pretty much the entire expansion till you defeated the dragon, where she suddenly stood up again. I guess home instances are NOT necessarily locked in certain time lapses. /ponder

Edit: I gues its more accurate to say if ANet is willing to update those instances. If yes they do so. if not they get away with saying that the instance takes place in another time.

• 2 years later...

Yeah unfortuantely many areas of the original vanilla game were never changed or "updated" dynamically upon player progress while some others were slightly updated after certain early living world events and cause some continuity problems.

This is actually something I hope Anet go back and fix one day so that some NPC's remain invisble to you until certain points in the story while others become invisible to you after certain events like their deaths etc

@"Liewec.2896" said:Actually Eir didn't die!like everyone else she has had enough of Braham so she faked her own death to escape him,she now spends her days sipping cocktails and dancing in the Amnoon sun!KZIDMSK.gif

Lol. Good job on making an Eir look-a-like! Where's Garm though?