Drakkar "Get off my shield" achievement bugged ? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Drakkar "Get off my shield" achievement bugged ?

I have been participating in the Drakkar meta event, where i actively helped CC'ing the breakbar on Drakkar during Jhavi's shield bubble where we managed to break the bar under 10 seconds 3 times in a row and i did not get the achievement, so i'm wondering if it is a bug ?

Comments

• Same here.

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

Got it the other day but timed achievements can be pretty stupid with how they count the time. Some can start counting before you can even do anything and some continue counting for a bit after the conditions are cleared.

• Zaraki.5784Zaraki.5784 Member ✭✭✭✭

UP
    I did many Drakkar runs with different squads but no matter what, we can't get this achi, it's the last one I need, is it really bugged or just incredibly hard?

"Sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never be able to injure you!"
    The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy

• Yeah, today did the the event, and pretty sure that we broke the defiance bar the 3 times before 10 seconds.

What I'm not pretty sure is if it starts counting when it is "attackable" or when drakkar emerges, thought even counting when drakkar emerges 2 times surely did it even within those 10 seconds...

Please, review this achievement.

• Kunzaito.8169Kunzaito.8169 Member ✭✭✭

Still not working I think, still haven't gotten it despite many breakings of the shield, unless the conditions of this achievement are very different from what the description implies. (wouldn't be the first time)

• Maybe you slow?

• works for me. get all achi on drakkar.