Show us your Revenant — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Professions Revenant

Show us your Revenant

Absconditus.6804Absconditus.6804 Member ✭✭✭
edited October 29, 2017 in Revenant

Since the forums no longer allows us to upload images (which is fair enough), and since images linked are simply URL's without thumbnails, I figured using YouTube clips can be an alternative way to show your Revenants within the forum posts instead. An added side effect is that if you have any sort of effects going on in your getup, they are more visible in moving media than in a static image. Hopefully ArenaNet figures something out so we can at least get thumbnails on linked images (at the very least from reputable image hosting sources). Anyways, here's my Revenant, Enryon, in his Fire & Ice theme. Also, by all means post screenshot links too if you want to share.

Share your amazing Revenants with the rest of us here, be it through video or screenshots. Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Seafarer's Rest | Enryon | Mistwarden [Hero]

<13

Comments

• Jthug.9506Jthug.9506 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 20, 2017

It's a bit long, my first time doing a screen capture video of GW2 so sorry bout that.

• Power:

Condi:

good lord i am absolute trash at this video game

• @ventusthunder.5067 said:
    Power:

Condi:

What are those wisps?

• @orisci.6527 said:

@ventusthunder.5067 said:
    Power:

Condi:

What are those wisps?

From this: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sublime_Mistforged_Triumphant_Hero's_Breastplate
    Power rev also has 6 vials of aurillium, koda's warmth, aurora, and the selfless potion.
    Condi rev has 1 vial (rip), koda's warmth, aurora, and the thoughtless potion.

good lord i am absolute trash at this video game

• Spasticlese.2358Spasticlese.2358 Member ✭✭
    edited September 22, 2017

Here's my rev. IDK how to do a preview.

Imgur

• Buran.3796Buran.3796 Member ✭✭✭✭

Here is my Main, usually wears either the (mostly) Mistward armor with Marauder stats or a mix of several pieces with viper stats:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/aTlgRY1.jpg[/img]
    ^ A few more photos in the album.

That's how He looks in the game:

Gear:

Armor: Mistward Armor except helm (Resplendent Curtain) and shoulders (Herald Shoulderplate)
    Dyes: Bloodstone Indigo, Enameled Perseverance

Back Item: The Ascension
    Sword: Bolt
    Shield: The Flameseeker Prophecies
    Staff: Dominator Staff
    Hammer: Entropy
    Mace: Luminous Flange
    Axe: Luminous Labrys

Second Armor:

Helm: Mistward Headwrap
    Shoulders: Ardent Glorious Pauldrons
    Chest: Primeval Warplate
    Legs: Stag Chausses
    Gloves: Ardent Glorious Gauntlets
    Boots: Phalanx Warboots

Dyes: Shadow Abyss, Cherry

• StarlightBreaker.8512StarlightBreaker.8512 Member ✭✭
    edited October 13, 2017

My main Neolus. He has a dragon based theme to him. Plan on changing his leg armor soon and his hair to a lighter blue.
    Maybe even another color mix when I complete Eureka...

• Ohai thar.

• I love that this thread has been embraced since the Devs allowed images to be posted again. Am loving the screenshots!

Aurora Glade Community Admin
    www.auroragla.de

• Blego.1859Blego.1859 Member ✭✭
    edited October 21, 2017

open world power mode :

https://i.imgur.com/10JulMX.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/ojZ00Uy.jpg

raid condi :

https://i.imgur.com/Ew2w0iH.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/WintmDI.jpg

cant link pictures directly .. dont know why

• Celldrax.2849Celldrax.2849 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 21, 2017

Here's a shot with a spoopy mount.

Really want the shadow abyss dye though so it has that proper phantom look to it. Just need to build my gold back up again after the griffon (and I stop spending it)...

@Blego.1859 said:
    open world power mode :

https://i.imgur.com/10JulMX.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/ojZ00Uy.jpg

raid condi :

https://i.imgur.com/Ew2w0iH.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/WintmDI.jpg

cant link pictures directly .. dont know why

Did you use the image icon in post formatting to paste url? Won't show up on here through direct pasting of links.

• Edds.7681Edds.7681 Member ✭✭
    edited October 24, 2017

been using this look for awhile now. used some expensive golden fusion dye from my 4th birthday present. white and gold armour matches the weapon skins im using

• @Esterie.7409 said:
    This is my newest rev, a condi Renegade named Aria Spiritblade. After hearing that Kalla refers to female Charr players as "sister", I had to reroll one of my two revs into a female Charr. Just had to. I've found condi to be so much more fun to play than power, and I'm not even running optimal condi gear (rampager's with viper accessories). She's been my go-to for the past few weeks, I love her. <3 Just waiting for the shattered bloodstone circlet to cycle back in the gem store and then she will be complete.

Your Charr looks amazing! What are those shoulders you're using?

• Esterie.7409Esterie.7409 Member ✭✭✭

@Nazral.3681 said:

@Esterie.7409 said:
    This is my newest rev, a condi Renegade named Aria Spiritblade. After hearing that Kalla refers to female Charr players as "sister", I had to reroll one of my two revs into a female Charr. Just had to. I've found condi to be so much more fun to play than power, and I'm not even running optimal condi gear (rampager's with viper accessories). She's been my go-to for the past few weeks, I love her. <3 Just waiting for the shattered bloodstone circlet to cycle back in the gem store and then she will be complete.

Your Charr looks amazing! What are those shoulders you're using?

The shoulder armor is the heavy houndskin mantle, which you get after completing the Flashpoint meta achievement.

- — World Completion — -

17 // 41

• Scar.1793Scar.1793 Member ✭✭✭

Nice female charr Esterie ! I like it !
    Here is mine, he's called Xehanort. As a result, colors are mainly purple/black to stay in the theme of "darkness". Edgy, but I like it. Almost done with Aurora to have a purple aura all day all night.

Lots of pics because I love him lol

Attack animations screens

• @Scar.1793 said:
    Here is mine, he's called Xehanort. As a result, colors are mainly purple/black to stay in the theme of "darkness". Edgy, but I like it. Almost done with Aurora to have a purple aura all day all night.

How did you get those orange glowing eyes? :open_mouth:

• Here is my Renegade currently!

• Drega.6784Drega.6784 Member
    edited October 26, 2017
  • Redfeather.6401Redfeather.6401 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 29, 2017

@Quget.1670 said:
    And this is my power Herald, Aèlania. I may convert her to condi as I think it's so dang fun, but at the moment she takes a back seat to Aria.

edit: oh darn, it's cultural armor for norn. I was inquiring about the legging/boots combo.

Click on your name up top. Click the little icon with the down arrow for preferences. Click Signature Settings to the right.

@Zayth.5164 said:

@Scar.1793 said:

How did you get those orange glowing eyes? :open_mouth:

My charr has the blackest fur so it's handy with the White Mantle bloodstone mask you get from the Living Story 3. I use Shadow Abyss dye for the mask and Tangerine dye for the eyes. Fits so perfectly you'd think it's the real face of my charr lol.. wish they had real yellow eyes glow mask or something though

• Buran.3796Buran.3796 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Scar.1793 said:

The Shinning Blade is so amazing looking that probably will force myself to craft it despite I already have Bolt :^)

@Buran.3796 said:

@Scar.1793 said:

The Shinning Blade is so amazing looking that probably will force myself to craft it despite I already have Bolt :^)

I have Bolt myself but I regret that I invested time to have it... it doesn't even look like a proper sword. Wish I could go back in time lol

• Alwayshappy.2549Alwayshappy.2549 Member ✭✭
    edited November 2, 2017

This is Galadriel Grey! Other weapons are Bolt + Keepsake Axe & Juggernaut.

• LightningWolfTigerBear.6725LightningWolfTigerBear.6725 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 6, 2017

My Herald, Harlan Righ.

And my Renegade, Kiahldur Coldfury.

@Celldrax.2849 said:
    Really want the shadow abyss dye though so it has that proper phantom look to it. Just need to build my gold back up again after the griffon (and I stop spending it)...

The Shadow Abyss dye is available as part of the Jubilant Dye pack you get for your character's fourth birthday, so you may want to hold off on picking it up if you have any characters approaching that age.

• Fazlee.2369Fazlee.2369 Member ✭✭
    edited November 8, 2017
  • Fazlee.2369Fazlee.2369 Member ✭✭
    edited November 8, 2017
  • Celldrax.2849Celldrax.2849 Member ✭✭✭

@Celldrax.2849 said:

The Shadow Abyss dye is available as part of the Jubilant Dye pack you get for your character's fourth birthday, so you may want to hold off on picking it up if you have any characters approaching that age.

I've only been playing for a bit over 8 months. So yeah, I'd be waiting a while :P

Anyway got a couple more pics. I put my wings and blindfold back on and decided to actually start giving dual swords a go (before the patch).

And here she is in the monk outfit when going full ventari healer. One of the few outfits that actually look good on charr and doesn't drastically alter their physique.

• Napo.1230Napo.1230 Member ✭✭✭

This is my rev Napev (creative yes....) but still love this guy
    https://imgur.com/a/VABbf

• RICOH.6280RICOH.6280 Member ✭✭
    edited November 16, 2017

Characters - Mesmer Ricoh / Ranger Ricoh / Revenant Ricoh
    [Suggestion] Commander Tag

• It is surprisingly hard to get a picture of my rev with her eyes open. As a side effect of wearing the blindfold for so long, she doesn't keep them open often. Anyway, standard power set:

Though usually I hide the gloves and shoulders.

I use that one for herald. My zealot's healing set is the next one.

Honestly, I'm not too happy with it. The armor set is... noisy, in a word. I'm a big fan of the "less is more" mantra if you get my meaning. Wink wink nudge nudge knowwhatImean?

Now here is the condi set:

The thing about working with the sylvari is that, though they have the standard female form, the assortment of knots and bumps on their figure distort the shape. So, you have to make their sets based around more traditional aesthetics. The condi set, for example, arranges the armor plates in such a way to create flow. Though it is all steel, the armor looks like it is an elaborate party dress.

Also, when in doubt, I just FRIGGEN MURDER HER WITH VASELINE!!!

"Self awareness is knowing when you're sitting at the throne of ignorance." --Leo G.

• Phil.7369Phil.7369 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 26, 2017
  • ArthurDent.9538ArthurDent.9538 Member ✭✭✭✭

@TheRubberDucky.1045 said:
    Mr.Chunk
    Renegade Mcfluffin

Why does Renegade Mcfluffin have a shield? A lier and a deciever.

• Kanok.3027Kanok.3027 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 18, 2017

Hyra Lenn, my first Revenant, now Ventari & Glint Hearld
    hyra_lenn_1.jpg

hyra_lenn_2.jpg

Current main, Valenqua, World Boss Train Commander and Mallyx & X Renegade
    valenqua_1.jpg

valenqua_2.jpg

valenqua_3.jpg

I Rev, therefore I am. Don't ruin my favorite class, please and thank you.

• My Rev Alexa Splintersteel, behind her desk in the warbands guildhall.
    (Renegade, actually using her shortbow.)

I deff need to make some more pretty screens of her.

The Splinter Warband [SWB] is looking for both new and experienced roleplayers to join our ranks.
    Medium-heavy Charr RP guild with a focus on special operations.
    PM if you're interested!
    Signed: Alexa SplinterSteel.