02/11/2020—February 11 Release Notes
As Jormag's influence continues to grow throughout the region, Drakkar and its minions grow more powerful.
- Drakkar's damage output has been increased.
- Drakkar's defiance bar has been strengthened.
- Drakkar's health scaling has been decreased.
- Drakkar has gained new abilities.
- The spirit champions in the Drakkar encounter have had their health and damage outputs increased.
- The duration of Spiritual Binding has been increased from 4 minutes to 8 minutes.
- Certain attacks that were increasingly hard to avoid will no longer remove the Nimble Onslaught Eligibility effect.
- Fixed a bug with the application time of Nimble Onslaught Eligibility.
The Truly Nimble Onslaught achievement has been added to the pool of Drakkar achievements.
- This achievement allows for a higher hit-count threshold.
- This achievement rewards a new title.
The Nimble Onslaught achievement is no longer attainable, and it will be hidden if your progress was incomplete.
- The number of achievements required to complete the Drakkar meta-achievement has been reduced from 10 to 8.
- All players will now be dismounted in the Drakkar world boss area when the event begins. Players entering the area after the event begins will also be dismounted.
Missed falling ice orbs will now have greater consequences for any players who did not participate in absorbing their effects.
With greater risks come greater rewards. Drakkar rewards have been updated with a new Broken Voice ascended weapon set, as well as other additions. Defeating Drakkar will also give an increased amount of experience once per day.
- Cloudseeker's optional conversation at the end of the Chasing Ghosts chapter of "Shadow in the Ice" can now be accessed by all players within the instance.
- An additional dialogue option has been added to an NPC in the final instance of "Shadow in the Ice."
- Offerings in the Wolverine Shrine in Bjora Marches will no longer fuse with the offering table.
- Moving blizzard areas in Bjora Marches have been adjusted to better align with visual effects.
- The "Defeat the threat to the festivities" events in Grothmar Valley have a longer delay between the map indication and the threat appearing. This should make it easier for players chasing the Party Guardian achievement to reach the events in time.
- Dodging when the last stack of freezing cold hits during a blizzard will no longer result in being permanently frozen.
- The first step of "Shadow in the Ice" has had its text updated to indicate that players should meet Jhavi at Jora's Keep.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Still Waters Fishing Rod staff from being used in the Mystic Forge.
- Fixed some visual bugs that affected the Still Waters Fishing Rod on norn and asuran characters.
- The Endless Cloudseeker Tonic no longer requires players to confirm the item name in order to remove it from their inventories.
- Fixed some bugs with the Icebrood Saga Portal Tome, including updating the icon.
- Fixed Mystic Forge recipes for crafting large numbers of Amalgamated Draconic Lodestones at once.
- Added Amalgamated Draconic Lodestones to material storage.
- Fixed a bug with the Ruler of the Skies achievement that was causing rifts to be counted incorrectly.
- A rift in Metrica Province was not counting toward the Skyscale Rider: Tarnished Coast achievement, but a rift in Caledon Forest was counting for both itself and the Metrica Province rift. Now both rifts count once each toward Skyscale Rider: Tarnished Coast.
- Two rifts in Sandswept Isles were being counted twice, and two rifts in Lion's Arch were not being counted. This has been fixed, and the Lion's Arch rifts will now count toward Skyscale Rider: Kryta.
BLACK LION TRADING COMPANY GEM STORE
New Items and Promotions
- The new Alchemist Backpack and Glider Combo is now available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 700 gems.
- The new Stoneshard Scepter is now available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 600 gems.
For a limited time, the Devoted Weapon Collection returns to Black Lion Weapons Specialists for a reduced cost of 2 Black Lion Claim Tickets.
- Black Lion Claim Tickets are dropped from Black Lion Chests. Keys for these chests are available in the Utility category of the Gem Store for 125 gems each.
The Infinite Volatile Magic Gathering Tools return for a limited time in the Upgrade category of the Gem Store for 2,700 gems.
- The Wedding Preparation Package returns for a limited time in the Style category of the Gem Store for 1,560 gems, and the Wedding Attire Outfit returns at a discounted price of 750 gems—a savings of 25%.