[GH] NA - Raids & Fractals Training

● Who We Are

Hello! Grindhouse Gaming [GH] is looking for fun, HUMOROUS, active players to join our community. We are an old guild stemming from gw1 with emphasis towards shenanigans and quaggans. We have a very efficacious group of people who are returning to focus on raiding and fractals at this time. We are looking for people to join and learn how to raid with us (people with no prior exp are more than welcome). We are looking to keep our community smaller so that we don't lose anyone in the sea of names. Our main play times right now is 6pm EST to 3am EST. Our guild hall is fully upgraded and have leadership positions available to players who are interested in proactive involvement within GH.

● Requirements

• Discord

• Be at least 17

• Have a great sense of humour. As we are a 17+ guild, there is a LOT of adult humour thrown around

If you have any questions or would like to join us, feel free to pm me or send an in game mail.

Spellslinger Leah.8905

Streams of us training new players can be found here on Fridays/Saturdays: www.twitch.tv/zenithhalcyon or www.twitch.tv/henisinfeliz

We would love to teach anyone who wants to learn! Even if you don't have experience and have been intimidated by raids in the past, please at least come hang out in stream during training raids so that you can see how we operate and hopefully ease some of your anxieties. Plus you'll get a sneak peek at mechanics! ;)

Don't get me started! Oh course, I would highly recommend the second static training group to anyone looking for a static. Now, as previously stated, "Our main play times right now is 6pm EST to 3am EST." Give us a ping if you are interested, join the discord, and see if it's a fit for you. Either that or not. Really though. So, I hope you have a nice day. ;)