Plate of Truffle Steak recipe?

Michael.9403

Wiki says recipe is 1 stick of butter, 1 slab of red meat, 1 snow truffle and 1 orrian truffle. Obtain recipe by discovery. Fairly straight forward. So my level 400 chef sets off to to make it, but before I could put the 4 items on to cook, the station stopped taking them. i.e. that mix was not a possible recipe for anything to discover.

Several places on the wiki reinforce the idea of the 4 item recipe, but has something changed in the way chefs work? or discovery? I've not cooked anything in a long while, but thought to give my power tunes a bit more bite with 100 power/ 70 precision food.

Where did I go wrong?

acckkk. You are right, of course. It must have been late (and besides, one has to search the men list as it's not alphabetical.) I can't recall making it because I'd have to have been desperate for a last little bit of precision, not at the expense of power, and I wasn't smart enough to know that a few years back. I even have 11 somewhere, but not on the chef or in the bank. Ye gods, there are 11 others who could be hiding it.

Thanks for waking me up.

@Michael.9403 said:acckkk. You are right, of course. It must have been late (and besides, one has to search the men list as it's not alphabetical.) I can't recall making it because I'd have to have been desperate for a last little bit of precision, not at the expense of power, and I wasn't smart enough to know that a few years back. I even have 11 somewhere, but not on the chef or in the bank. Ye gods, there are 11 others who could be hiding it.

Thanks for waking me up.

An account over on gw2efficiency.com would help you track those down. Along with giving you a ton of other information about your account. Honestly cannot recommend it enough. I even have my brother's API key plugged in to my account there so that I can look up his achievements and help him out whenever he gets lost on a collection or needs help figuring out what he needs to do for more mastery points.