Looking for Seasoned Raid Leaders and T4 CM Trainers. [NA] [PVE] — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Looking for Seasoned Raid Leaders and T4 CM Trainers. [NA] [PVE]

Acer.1079Acer.1079 Member ✭✭
edited February 13, 2020 in Looking For Guild

✪ Mystic Phoenix [MVP] Looking for Helpful Seasoned Raid Leaders and T4 CM trainers that are searching for a home they can commit to!

#[Description]:
★ We are a Friendly Guild that is focused on PVE content. We want like-minded people who are tired of the toxic environment. Our guild is constantly growing at a fast rate so we want players to be pillars for other members hence looking for more experienced players to bolster our current guild. There will be no lack of players in our guild, not to say we are a guild focus on just recruiting everyone and just be a numbers guild. We want quality members but do it at a faster rate so we bring in new players, cycle out players that are inactive, and eventually those that never rep or participate with us. We want a real community and be an example for other guilds to follow. So if you feel like this is the kind of guild you're looking for and can stand behind post a comment below about what you want to lead for our guild. You will be contacted and screened in our guild. We want to see if you are the right person for our guild and for you to find out if this is the right guild for you.

#[Qualities we are looking for]:

• Knowledge of the content they are teaching
  • Having Patience for those that are slower to learn
  • no big egos or condescending to others
  • Be cool-headed and not sounding upset in front of others or being passive-aggressive.
  • Being respectful to those that have a different view or opinion.

#[PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT]:

• We don't care how good a player is here if they have a toxic attitude this guild will have to let them go.

#[ABOUT US]:

• We are a semi-new guild still growing, Always keeping the guild Active with members, about 8 months old welcoming new and old players.
  • Looking to promote fun and none toxic environment.
  • Casual/Semi casual guild
  • Behavior is EVERYTHING in this guild.
  • 18+
  • Have discord, but you aren't required to speak in our discord, just listen if the situation requires it.
  • If you are the type to use profanity loosely, I do not recommend that you join us.

#[Core Values]

• Transparent
  • Helpful
  • Be Respectful
  • Have fun
  • Keep guild cursing to a minimum
  • Don't be toxic

#[INACTIVE POLICY]

1. 2 weeks of inactivity will resort in a release from the guild with the option to ask to come back if they are to return to the game and we have room.
  2. If you need a break and will be gone just drop your name on the Vacation Channel.
  3. Must also keep in touch and let us know when you are back.
  4. Failure to keep in touch with the leaders when on vacation for too long will result in a removal of the guild as it tells us you aren't coming back.

Contacts: Can mail in-game or message in discord for more information about the guild.

• Acer.1079/Rush#07499 (Founder)
  • Rose.9402/Rose.9402#7173 (Guild Leader)
  • Dukesy.5026/ (Officer)
  • Seonwu.2178/~S u m m e r~#8176 (Junior Officer)
  • mikesguildwars.3718/mikeplay#6705 (Junior Officer)
  • abe.2986/abe.2986 (Elektra)#5183 (Junior Officer)
  • Snow.2038/Snow#6479 (Junior Officer)
  • Oragnum.1045/oragnum#5557 (Junior Officer)
  • Mr Spazza.4610/Kai#5559 (Junior Officer)
  • Lama.2735/Hobbes#7378 (Junior Officer)
  • Insane.3684/Smoke/Insane.3694#0038 (Junior Officer)
  • Mikan (Ivanc.1763)/Alcremie#5736 (Junior Officer)
  • ChiLLz(Cillet.9407)ChiLLz#9705 (Junior Officer)

Comments

• I gotta say for the few months I've been in this guild, it's by far the best guild I've joined! Everybody is extremely friendly, really helpful and we're always trying to encourage fellow guild members to help each other out! We do everything from raiding, raid training, fractals (t1-t4), CM training, and guild missions! Overall it's a very active guild with lots of helpful members within it that loves to go out of their way to help others out even if it may take a few hours! Hope to see more beautiful faces join us! :)

• NA or EU?

Also maybe mention raiding time if you can :)

• The people in this guild have been super helpful to me and are committed to helping others learn. There's some decent high level players in here too :)

• Guild is NA and as for raid times that would depend on the raid leader,atm we have one raid static that runs saturday 2 hrs before reset and have a training run on fridays.We are looking for raid leaders so we can cover more time slots.

• Ah, that's too bad for me. Good luck with your search!

• Hello,
    I'm returning from a hiatus from the game with excitement about all the new upcoming changes. I've been in guilds like Apex, vX, RED, guild leader of Ohboi, was in the Desert Squad, and many other guilds. I've led raid on maguma server years ago and I'm looking to start raid leading again, but I don't want to recruit and I don't want to pugmand. I'm willing to train and I'm patient. Wipes are a chance to learn so I'm good with having a mix of skill level. Contact me in game @ Ham N Beans if your interested. I have a few questions to ask as well. :)

• hey and yeah I apologize we are a pve guild and not a wvw guild will add PVE to title lol

• I love this guild best guild ever! AAAAAH!

No but in all seriousness. This guild has been super helpful. Would love to invite more to continue to help and be part of this lovely group of people. C: