deleted old post

Acer.1079

I gotta say for the few months I've been in this guild, it's by far the best guild I've joined! Everybody is extremely friendly, really helpful and we're always trying to encourage fellow guild members to help each other out! We do everything from raiding, raid training, fractals (t1-t4), CM training, and guild missions! Overall it's a very active guild with lots of helpful members within it that loves to go out of their way to help others out even if it may take a few hours! Hope to see more beautiful faces join us! :)

Hello,I'm returning from a hiatus from the game with excitement about all the new upcoming changes. I've been in guilds like Apex, vX, RED, guild leader of Ohboi, was in the Desert Squad, and many other guilds. I've led raid on maguma server years ago and I'm looking to start raid leading again, but I don't want to recruit and I don't want to pugmand. I'm willing to train and I'm patient. Wipes are a chance to learn so I'm good with having a mix of skill level. Contact me in game @ Ham N Beans if your interested. I have a few questions to ask as well. :)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@TheBellman.9640 said:Just wanted to mention that I just had an extremely unpleasant and toxic encounter with a member of this guild.

this guild is ever growing, we have people come and go, and those that are toxic usually don't stick around here as we remove them from the guild after 2 or 3 offenses. This guild is one of the most active guilds on NA. We are communitydriven, we always push out those that don't fit this friendly atmosphere or inactive out of guild. So there are always people to hang out with and meet new friends. But sometimes behaviors go both ways, I don't know what happen, who that member is, or what you might of done. If you are looking for real community, I suggest you come try us out and see for yourself how it is here ^_^