Qol Changes for Cantrips

Downstate.4697

Ether Renewal-Double base heal, but lower pulses to 4. This skill hasn't been used since 2012 when you made it so you couldnt use in mist form. Increase the CD to 20s in pvp. This will half the animation and allow you to get more benefit before your stunned at the cost of losing 4 condi cleanses.

Tornado-allow it to block projectiles. Reduce duration to 6 seconds. Right now going into tornado leaves you vulnerable to aoe and ranged damage while offering you very little protection. Another suggestion is to reduce damage taken by 20% while transformed.

If you do not make these changes anet, i will be very sad and may end up needing pills for my depression. Pills which I can't afford and will ultimately leave me broke. Is that what you want anet? For me to be homeless?

Given the recent changes do you really think anet would bother looking at these skills other than to nerf them some more? I still hold on to a sliver of hope, but that hope is ever fleeting with every balance patch.

So prepare for that eviction notice and get your hobo beard grown, cause odds are your definitely gonna be a hobo

@JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:Given the recent changes do you really think anet would bother looking at these skills other than to nerf them some more? I still hold on to a sliver of hope, but that hope is ever fleeting with every balance patch.

So prepare for that eviction notice and get your hobo beard grown, cause odds are your definitely gonna be a hobo

Still salty about water auto getting nerfed? lol

I never had much hope to begin with. The next 6 months is gonna be a big balancing process so anet will have time to look at underperforming skills. Believe it or not, anet does read the forums and takes into consideration the feedback you provide when it aligns with their balancing goals at the time.