Rune CD indicator above skill-bar

DonArkanio.6419

Hey there,

There are plenty of Runes in GW2 that have CDs. For example Superior Rune of the Mad King has 45s CD.

I think it would be nice to have an indicator similar to Utilities that would show how much time until Rune's CD is off. I feel like it might be a nice addition and wouldn't break the game.

EDIT: Rune CD Indicator is only visible to you, not enemies.

What do you think?

@DonArkanio.6419 said:Hey there,

There are plenty of Runes in GW2 that have CDs. For example Superior Rune of the Mad King has 45s CD.

I think it would be nice to have an indicator similar to Utilities that would show how much time until Rune's CD is off. I feel like it might be a nice addition and wouldn't break the game.

What do you think?

No, lets please not dumb the game further down

At the same time of being stupid since you can't really tell when you have back if you lose count. This would be like sharing the rest of your other cooldowns to the world, which is not a thing right now sooooo.. Not sure that it's a good idea, as they are also doing it for a few sigils after swap which is something else they've half baked too.

@Shao.7236 said:At the same time of being stupid since you can't really tell when you have back if you lose count. This would be like sharing the rest of your other cooldowns to the world, which is not a thing right now sooooo.. Not sure that it's a good idea, as they are also doing it for a few sigils after swap which is something else they've half baked too.

I don't mean share the CD under your healthbar in PvP. so everyone can see it.I'll correct it in my post. -> It could only be visible to the player.

@Tharan.9085 said:

There are plenty of Runes in GW2 that have CDs. For example
Superior Rune of the Mad King
has 45s CD.

What do you think?

The Rune CD would only be visible to you, not your enemies.

@DonArkanio.6419 said:

There are plenty of Runes in GW2 that have CDs. For example
Superior Rune of the Mad King
has 45s CD.

What do you think?

The Rune CD would only be visible to you, not your enemies.

I know, it will still dumb the game down