Koda be Praised: Patrol (banner) still broken

recent patch notes said that the Patrol trial event is fixed, but I can report that it's still just as broken as it was before the patch.Clearing the trial primer after defeating the group will make you in-elligible for the Koda be Praised achievement(and some people report that even if you clear the primer before the group has been cleared is no guarantee of elligibility, either)

for me this is extremely frustrating because the event already has such a slow re-occurance rate, without a timer, meaning you spend 2 hours AFK'ing watching with the map open, otherwise you'll miss it.. which is another problem with this event design

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

@reapex.8546 said:I didn't even see the event spawn today, thought it was removed until I read this post.

Nah, it just occurs once in the 2 hour window (to the best of my experience)

That would be strange since there are at least 3 versions of the event. On the other hand which event shows up as the trial versions seems to be random.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@reapex.8546 said:I didn't even see the event spawn today, thought it was removed until I read this post.

Nah, it just occurs once in the 2 hour window (to the best of my experience)

That would be strange since there are at least 3 versions of the event. On the other hand which event shows up as the trial versions seems to be random.

2 hour window to see an event pop up in one to 3 locations. It's being treated like a World Boss but not on a timer. Thank you for the information.