Ranked PvP Boosting

Archon.6480

Are people doing this? I just had a match on foefire (T3 gold), one of the most lopsided I've ever seen. No one said anything on my team, they just kept b-lining into a bunch of scurvy scourges, and sometimes on respawn they'd just wait around in home for an unsually long time, then repeat.

I usually gain/loose between 11 - 14 points on a win or loss, but in this match I received -18, which never happens. Match was around 6am.

How can a normal lopsided match result in a -18? When the previous 30 some games were -14/+14?

Are people boosting with bots or something? Should I avoid early mornings?

@Archon.6480 said:Are people doing this? I just had a match on foefire (T3 gold), one of the most lopsided I've ever seen. No one said anything on my team, they just kept b-lining into a bunch of scurvy scourges, and sometimes on respawn they'd just wait around in home for an unsually long time, then repeat.

I usually gain/loose between 11 - 14 points on a win or loss, but in this match I received -18, which never happens. Match was around 6am.

How can a normal lopsided match result in a -18? When the previous 30 some games were -14/+14?

Are people boosting with bots or something? Should I avoid early mornings?

this should be something about this "boosting" because also as for me in gold normal matches I have 12-14 points for wins or losing but mostly its just 13.

but when I was with me fried in silver then I havne single win with more than 10 additional point to rang while every lose was 15+ negative points someone with higher rank had to "selling" easy fast rank points with ofc cost to his random teammates

Archived