HACK OR ANET? PLEASE EXPLAIN 3k BACKSTAB IN ZERK GEAR, I WAS RECORDING

brim.6379

@"brim.6379" said:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOA4uS719fE

https://ibb.co/3WDsDyB

my thief just hit multiple 3k-6k backstabs in wvw in zerk gear 2.4k power 211% crit damage

Both your power and critique damage are on the lower side for wanting ‘big hits’.

What are your trinkets?

What are you skills you are pre-casting before hitting the backstab?

And what was the toon you were attacking wearing for armor or had on for food?

I mean, with what you have given us, you could have done well to hit for 3-6k if the toon you hit was full nomad or minstrel, and if they had protection up, you had weakness, and you didn’t pre cast anything to set it up.

Now, most people honk they can just suit up a thief go in and hit for 10-17k backstabs...

It ain’t that simple.

I wouldnt worry about it the games just garbage, do urself a favor and delete it.Literally just had a reaper sit on a node well 4 of us beat on it for at least 15 seconds and couldnt drop the reapers health even 10% yet minutes before I solo destroyed it easily. Also had a match where a guard was capping our home node before our team got 5 feet out of our gate. The games full of hackers these days to the point they don't even try and hide it.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:I wouldnt worry about it the games just garbage, do urself a favor and delete it.Literally just had a reaper sit on a node well 4 of us beat on it for at least 15 seconds and couldnt drop the reapers health even 10% yet minutes before I solo destroyed it easily. Also had a match where a guard was capping our home node before our team got 5 feet out of our gate. The games full of hackers these days to the point they don't even try and hide it.

As if him hitting backstab for 3-6k was proof of all the enemies hacking, lol.

His build is not rly build for dmg and most ppl in wvw run dmg reduction food, protection etc, might even get revs dwarf ritual.

@"Psycoprophet.8107" said:I wouldnt worry about it the games just garbage, do urself a favor and delete it.Literally just had a reaper sit on a node well 4 of us beat on it for at least 15 seconds and couldnt drop the reapers health even 10% yet minutes before I solo destroyed it easily. Also had a match where a guard was capping our home node before our team got 5 feet out of our gate. The games full of hackers these days to the point they don't even try and hide it.

You do realise that Death Shroud could easily provide 15 seconds of "invulnerability" to Necros, and that no matter how much you beat on it, you won't do any damage? When you solo destroyed that player, you probably caught them without any Life Force.

@RedShark.9548 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:I wouldnt worry about it the games just garbage, do urself a favor and delete it.Literally just had a reaper sit on a node well 4 of us beat on it for at least 15 seconds and couldnt drop the reapers health even 10% yet minutes before I solo destroyed it easily. Also had a match where a guard was capping our home node before our team got 5 feet out of our gate. The games full of hackers these days to the point they don't even try and hide it.

As if him hitting backstab for 3-6k was proof of all the enemies hacking, lol.

His build is not rly build for dmg and most ppl in wvw run dmg reduction food, protection etc, might even get revs dwarf ritual.

Didnt say it was proof just stating there are in fact hackers and exploiters in gw2

@Hannelore.8153 said:

@"Psycoprophet.8107" said:I wouldnt worry about it the games just garbage, do urself a favor and delete it.Literally just had a reaper sit on a node well 4 of us beat on it for at least 15 seconds and couldnt drop the reapers health even 10% yet minutes before I solo destroyed it easily. Also had a match where a guard was capping our home node before our team got 5 feet out of our gate. The games full of hackers these days to the point they don't even try and hide it.

You do realise that Death Shroud could easily provide 15 seconds of "invulnerability" to Necros, and that no matter how much you beat on it, you won't do any damage? When you solo destroyed that player, you probably caught them without any Life Force.

No death shroud cannot provide 15 sec invulnerability in conquest with 3 people pelting it. The reaper was standing in middle of bell node literally just standing in one spot spamming staff skills while three of us unloaded for 15 sec or so on it and its hp refilled anytime it lost 10% hp or so. I realize should gives some sustain as I've fought them literally thousands of times and this was not shroud sustain. I'm actually pretty sure it was a bot considering it never tried to evade or anything,just stood middle of node and spammed. With what we threw at it for the time we did it it should have does 5 times over. I didnt disengage cuz at that point I wanted to see if hp doing what it was outa curiosity so I just kept damaging it till I died,then I DC outa the game for the night cuz why waste time.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

No death shroud cannot provide 15 sec invulnerability in conquest with 3 people pelting it. The reaper was standing in middle of bell node literally just standing in one spot spamming staff skills while three of us unloaded for 15 sec or so on it and its hp refilled anytime it lost 10% hp or so. I realize should gives some sustain as I've fought them literally thousands of times and this was not shroud sustain.

Staff skills literally generate Life Force constantly?

@Hannelore.8153 said:

No death shroud cannot provide 15 sec invulnerability in conquest with 3 people pelting it. The reaper was standing in middle of bell node literally just standing in one spot spamming staff skills while three of us unloaded for 15 sec or so on it and its hp refilled anytime it lost 10% hp or so. I realize should gives some sustain as I've fought them literally thousands of times and this was not shroud sustain.

Staff skills literally generate Life Force constantly?

Yeah not at a rate that 3 cant out pace it